Windows 10: Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

Discus and support Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So this just started today (like an hour ago). When I get an email in Gmail it shows in my Inbox. If I open it to read it, and then close it, it still... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bobby Phoenix, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

So this just started today (like an hour ago). When I get an email in Gmail it shows in my Inbox. If I open it to read it, and then close it, it still shows in my Inbox, but if I refresh then it disappears. Only unread emails show. If I check All Mail it shows the read emails, and shows the tag "Inbox", so they are still there, but just not visible. If I check them as unread in the All Mail view they show again in Inbox, but again, once read, they disappear. It's happening in both Chrome and Firefox. Anyone else having this issue?

:)

Bobby Phoenix, Jun 20, 2017

2. Outlook Mail Not Working

When I get Outlook Mail the inbox only shows numbers of emails not the emails. Then its really hard to get the email. Then the read emails disappear

Molly Malone 1843, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Outlook Mail Not Working

When I log onto outlook Mail the inbox only shows the number of emails not the email. Its really hard to get the email. After I have read the emails they completely disappear

Molly Malone 1843, Jun 20, 2017
  4. Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

I kind of figured it out (at least a fix for now). I had my Inbox sorted by "Unread first" through settings. I changed it to default, and they showed again. I changed it back to Unread first, and they still stayed. I don't know what happened, or why, but at least they are there now again.

Bobby Phoenix, Jun 20, 2017
Thema:

Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

1. Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail. - Similar Threads - Read emails Gmail

2. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  3. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  4. Inbox emails disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  5. Gmail account on Mail. New email disappears while typing.

Gmail account on Mail. New email disappears while typing.: I've had this a couple of times now. While I'm typing a response to an Gmail-email, the response draft suddenly disapears and is also not in the drafts folder or send folder. It seems to happen during an server update. I've lost quite some time during this bug in Mail....
  6. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  7. Emails disappeared from inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappeared from inbox: Opened the computer this morning to find only today's emails showing in inbox. All from yesterday back have disappeared from both email accounts. I tried solving it with google but it didn't work. Can anyone help?...
  8. Gmail Inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail Inbox: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. My gmail folders (Inbox, Social, Promotional) are all merged into one Main Inbox. I would like to separate them so I don't get so many in one inbox. Is this possible with Windows 10?...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox: I have added a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. The account shows when I go to Manage Accounts. But no matter what I do, the account does not show in the left pane. I cannot access or send any emails through this account from the app. I have changed the sync settings...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox: When I delete an email received in my Win 10 Mail App inbox, the same email is also deleted in my Gmail inbox, automatically. I would like to prevent this. Emails deleted from my Mail App should be left behind in my Gmail inbox. Could I prevent this deletion from happening by...