Windows 10: read-only How to remove from documents

Discus and support read-only How to remove from documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to remove read-only from documents. I tried everything but nothing worked. I tried to take ownership over computer in security settings but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BojanRamljak, Mar 16, 2020.

1. read-only How to remove from documents

How to remove read-only from documents.

I tried everything but nothing worked.

I tried to take ownership over computer in security settings but it didnt work as well.

:)

BojanRamljak, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Mar 16, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Office 365 - removing recent documents

You would need to go to the app that was used for that document and remove it from the recent documents list within the app. For example if a Word document shows up in the list and you want to remove it; open Word and then in the recent documents list within Word right click on the entry you want to remove and select Remove from list.

philc43, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

read-only How to remove from documents

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

read-only How to remove from documents

1. read-only How to remove from documents - Similar Threads - read remove documents

2. Read Only - Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read Only - Documents: How do I get my documents folder out of Read Only? I have tried going into properties and unchecking the Read Only, then apply but it is still saying Read Only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-only-documents/3a734612-b28b-4453-ae9b-32314aceb64f
  3. Read Only - Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Read Only - Documents: How do I get my documents folder out of Read Only? I have tried going into properties and unchecking the Read Only, then apply but it is still saying Read Only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-only-documents/3a734612-b28b-4453-ae9b-32314aceb64f
  4. Read-only documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Read-only documents: When I attempt to save new documents in Word 2019, the "read-only" check box is always selected. How do I change my file properties, so that all my new documents can be edited, and/or deleted?...
  5. removing "read only from documents

removing "read only from documents: removing "read only" from documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-read-only-from-documents/6ca83a36-a1cd-4f6d-8f4e-d2c5d2b73870
  6. How to remove the Read-Only checkmark for "Documents" folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove the Read-Only checkmark for "Documents" folder?: . I've just noticed that I can't use "Save As" to save files to any folder under "Documents" - including the "Documents" folder itself. But I can do Ctrl+C followed by Ctrl+V within the same folder. If I try to remove the Read-Only mark on the Documents folder + subfolders,...
  7. read only document

read only document: How do I change my document from a read only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-only-document/1a578271-3dea-4ac2-aed1-3a6b1f0634ea"
  8. Read-only documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Read-only documents: I am frustrated when opening a document and it had defaulted to read-only. I would like to remove that feature permanently. I don't always find the need to protect my documents by read-only. Is there a way to change this? I can change it but it won't stay; I find that the...
  9. Read only Documents

Read only Documents: Hello, all my documents in any of my Microsoft office programs are "READ ONLY" and "UPLOAD BLOCKED cannot verify necessary permissions". I haven't changed any settings or anything and all of the sudden this keeps popping up. I need help settings all Microsoft programs...
  10. How to edit a read only document.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit a read only document.: I am at my wits end with this problem and would be very grateful for a solution. I have a document, in Dropbox though now copied to the Documents folder, which I wrote myself some years ago. I use Apache Open Office but the document is saved as an MS Word. I have edited...