Windows 10: Read only Windows 10

Discus and support Read only Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since yesterday I found out that all of my folders are read-only and when I try to remove the read-only it will just go back to be read-only. this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by display404, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Read only Windows 10

Since yesterday I found out that all of my folders are read-only and when I try to remove the read-only it will just go back to be read-only. this has been a serious pain for me, I can not use git because it can not write to my folder, I can not create a new project from any of the IDE because they can not write to my folders. I have tried all the fix available online but none works

any idea

Edit: even Command Prompt with mkdir cannot make any new folder unless it is an administrator

:)

display404, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Read only Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Read only Windows 10

1. Read only Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Read

2. Anyone Brave Enough To Read My Logs? (1803/1809/1903 (fromWI) Fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Brave Enough To Read My Logs? (1803/1809/1903 (fromWI) Fail: I'm not good at interpreting logs partly due to failing eyesight and partly due to my ignorance of how they work. Thanks in advance! 131244
  3. Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!: Please look into this so i had this problem ever since i bought my laptop lenovo touch ideapad 310-15ISK so anyways i looked up on the internet about this thing btw its a resolution problem scaling yeah i have BLACK BARS in game net solutions leaded me into Intel Graphics...
  4. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.: How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-and-mov-files-in-windows-10/c8efebb5-d996-48a6-8e16-0b523e7fc69f"
  5. how to read iphone jpg in windows 10

how to read iphone jpg in windows 10: how to read iphone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-in-windows-10/5cad31bd-5230-4a28-8c98-8df1df831f57"
  6. sccm Unable to read task sequence configuration disk.for more information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sccm Unable to read task sequence configuration disk.for more information: Unable to read task sequence configuration disk. for more information appears when using SCCM to deploy service after booting to PE with U disk, but it can go on normally after replacing U disk, but some U disk can not be used. I found that the DISK ID of U disk which can be...
  7. A network error occured while attempting to read from the file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A network error occured while attempting to read from the file: When I was trying to install a software, this error happened. "A network error occured while attempting to read from the file" [ATTACH] Someone suggested that I have to make sure I am in administrator mode. I checked that I already have the full control. But I still can't...
  8. Outlook email read messages get cut off on ride side in read pane, Word file also gets cut...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email read messages get cut off on ride side in read pane, Word file also gets cut...: Hello, 1. I have Windows 10, using outlook for emails. In the read pane, my outlook email messages get cut off from the below. Conversations is off, does anyone know how to resolve this issue? 2. Same way, my Word document gets cut off from the below. Pl help. Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 does not read any disks inserted into ASUS BW-16D1HT bluray drive connected to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not read any disks inserted into ASUS BW-16D1HT bluray drive connected to...: OS version 1809, build 17763.437 (i.e. up to date) The only odd thing I've done regarding the system, is that I installed the Apple super drive driver (and nothing else) from the Bootcamp software. I subsequently uninstalled it, but the system remained being able to read...
  10. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...