Windows 10: read only

Discus and support read only in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why can’t I turn read only off in w10 125112 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Herm61, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Herm61 Win User

read only

Why can’t I turn read only off in w10

:)

Herm61, Jan 11, 2019
  2. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 11, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

read only

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

read only

1. read only - Similar Threads - read

2. Cannot remove read-only attributes from some files in a folder in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot remove read-only attributes from some files in a folder in Win 10: Hello, I've been reading the numerous posts about people having trouble removing the read-only attribute from files in Windows 10. I'm having the same difficulty but my situation is a little different, so I'm wondering if someone can shed some light on this for me. I...
  3. Need help to read these dmp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read these dmp files: Hello, my computer constantly BSOD's and I was wondering if anyone could help me read these dump files. Any help would be appreciated! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109a7bVr0IyRCFPDv2yA0qH1xIjsa2YsA?usp=sharing...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation): VERY SIMPLY, How do you change the reading pane orientation in the Windows 10 mail app (the default app) from the standard left-right layout to a top-bottom layout?? The left right reading pane SUCKS!! and not having the option to change it to top bottom is...
  5. Desktop icons font in white. Can't read on white background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons font in white. Can't read on white background.: Hi, My desktop icons fonts are in white. Can't read on white background. Have latest Windows 10 home update. Please advise. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-font-in-white-cant-read-on-white/8d4eef1a-3233-4e69-85bd-7bcb7cfa1ae4
  6. Windows 10 Audio Issues (Please Read full description)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Issues (Please Read full description): Recently accidentally downloaded some spam-wear "Anti-virus" and I believe it to be the cause for my recent audio issues. I have a pretty new MSI laptop (i7-8750hk, 16GB ddr4 ram, gtx 1050, ect...) and after downloading some relatively sketchy software my audio semi works. At...
  7. Windows Explorer sometimes issues a read for offline files.

Windows Explorer sometimes issues a read for offline files.: On Windows 10 Desktop Enterprise edition, if we refresh Windows explorer couple of times for folders with offline files, randomly a read is issued. Because of the read action, the offline files are getting downloaded. The expected behaviour is Windows explorer should...
  8. how to covert a Microsoft word read only document to a normal document

how to covert a Microsoft word read only document to a normal document: how to convert a Microsoft read only word document to a normal document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-covert-a-microsoft-word-read-only-document/0bcf4118-70e3-4cab-a80d-3056b23f48a7"
  9. GPO need to enable the Share Tab and enable everyone to read/write

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPO need to enable the Share Tab and enable everyone to read/write: Hello, I have a pesky software that runs on a folder. ie C:\LIST, I needed to redirect My Documents to it, already done it. Using \\localhost\List on the folder redirection. I am able to create the folder across the domain, and add the correct permissions I need to...
  10. Windows 10 read only file issue

Windows 10 read only file issue: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I am now having a problem saving PDF documents which I download from the web. My files are "read only". I cannot scan in a PDF any more since the folder that it would scan to is "read only." I have tried changing the files...