Windows 10: Read only

Discus and support Read only in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i have full control but it shows read only when i turn it off it turn on again [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PooriaKhosravi1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Read only

Hello

i have full control but it shows read only when i turn it off it turn on again

Read only [​IMG]

:)

PooriaKhosravi1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 30, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Dec 30, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Read only

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Read only

1. Read only - Similar Threads - Read

2. GPT HDD Cannot modify partitions/read data after enclosure change.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPT HDD Cannot modify partitions/read data after enclosure change.: Windows ver. 10 20H2 19042.685 I have a Sabrent external enclosure I have been using for years as a storage device. It contains a WD Red 4TB drive. It was formatted in GPT because of the MBR's 2 TB limit. When I place the drive into a different branded external enclosure, it...
  3. This document may be read only or encrypted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This document may be read only or encrypted: There is a user in our domain that recently had to change their password because it has expired. Since they have changed their password all files that they created or saved on their computer are starting to say "This document may be read only or encrypted". This isn't only...
  4. Cannot unset read-only

Cannot unset read-only: I am attempting to copy a custom portrait to inside my Baldur's Gate folder. It is not showing up. One of the puzzling things is that when I try to copy it again, I'm asked if I wish to overwrite the existing file--as if the copy worked the first time. However, the game...
  5. Can only read not write to external drives connected to Linksys router

Can only read not write to external drives connected to Linksys router: I've been putting off trying to get this fixed since August but I can't write to either of the 2 external drives that I have connected to my Linksys router. It worked fine until then and I still am baffled why it changed to read-only. If I go to the security tab on the...
  6. Cannot read UDF file with Win dvd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot read UDF file with Win dvd: DVD media player not working properly distorted pictere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-read-udf-file-with-win-dvd/895ee8fb-2e16-4a43-90d6-fe1c7d93b3bd
  7. NTFS read-only after Windows Update was interrupted.

NTFS read-only after Windows Update was interrupted.: I have an Acer laptop with an SSD drive. I think that someone switched off the power during a Windows update, and now the system does not boot anymore. I can boot from boot-repair-disk-64bit.iso ubuntu though. There I notice that /dev/sda3 is read-only. When I try:...
  8. NTFS read-only after Windows Update was interrupted.

NTFS read-only after Windows Update was interrupted.: I have an Acer laptop with an SSD drive. I think that someone switched off the power during a Windows update, and now the system does not boot anymore. I can boot from boot-repair-disk-64bit.iso ubuntu though. There I notice that /dev/sda3 is read-only. When I try:...
  9. Can’t read external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t read external hard drive: Hey guys so i have an external hardrive that i use for my mac and has about 700gb of data. I need to transfer a 30gb file from my mac to windows with the external, but when i insert the drive into my pc, it gives the sound that a usb has been inserted but i can’t see the...
  10. Deleting Windows folder from D drive, it is safe?? please read below!!

Deleting Windows folder from D drive, it is safe?? please read below!!: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, installed on C drive, when I look into C:\ I see Windows folder, that's okay. But when I look into D:\ , I found Windows folder whyyy?Maybe old windows version because I found 2 boot in msconfig, so I decide to rename that folder in D drive to...