Windows 10: Read only

Discus and support Read only in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason Windows has set WindowsApps to read only, and when I uncheck read only, it just becomes rechecked again. This is to fix an isssue in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Finn A115, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Finn A115 Win User

Read only

For some reason Windows has set WindowsApps to read only, and when I uncheck read only, it just becomes rechecked again. This is to fix an isssue in Reshade on MCC where I get this message.The only solution I've been given is to ensure that the folder in question WindowsApps Isn't set to view only, which it is. Need desperate help

:)

Finn A115, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 4, 2021
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jun 4, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

Read only

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Read only

1. Read only - Similar Threads - Read

2. Help reading my dmp and msinfo file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help reading my dmp and msinfo file: Here is my link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQoTKNcFclrQvj4Pph?e=qTiyo5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-reading-my-dmp-and-msinfo-file/371b495e-bd05-407d-9434-12c3cb785531
  3. I was forced to exit S Mode. Please read all.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was forced to exit S Mode. Please read all.: This Asus VivoBook laptop is brand new so I don't know why I'm having problems already. I'm learning how much i don't like windows 10 too. : anyways. I couldn't click on ANYTHING when a message popped up that said something like do I want to switch out of s mode? and the only...
  4. Wifi driver missing, WLAN driver not reading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver missing, WLAN driver not reading: Hello, hope you are doing wellMy wifi was working fine but suddenly stopped working, it stopped detecting wifi networks I tried some fixes but it didn’t work so I uninstalled the driver At first it was showing but showing error code 45 from device manager. I restarted the...
  5. Please Upvote Suggestion to Bring Back Humidity Readings to MSN Weather in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Upvote Suggestion to Bring Back Humidity Readings to MSN Weather in Windows...: Guys, Putting the word out to please go to Windows 10 Feedback Hub and upvote the suggestion to bring back the MSN Weather app humidity reading:https://aka.ms/AActr70Jack...
  6. understanding reading and writing on SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    understanding reading and writing on SSD: Good day. I was wondering if someone could answer the following. Whenever I copy from my C partition on an SSD and paste into a different storage device (HDD, USB flash drive, RAMdisk), am I reading and / or writing on the original SSD? More generally, what actions constitute...
  7. Error Message as PC is shutting down - PC Shuts down faster than I can read the error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message as PC is shutting down - PC Shuts down faster than I can read the error...: Hello,When I go to shut down Windows, I see the usual screen that lists apps that need to be closed before the computer can shut down. Usually I just wait and my PC then shuts down it's self.However, ever since I installed a Net Framework update, which is only a guess, I am...
  8. Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC: I just bought a Red Gear Pro Wired controller plug and play but my PC does not recognise it. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-gear-pro-wired-controller-is-not-getting-read/79cf3425-11bb-4f02-8433-0bf6c99889ca
  9. Something changing internal hard drive to read only...

in Windows 10 Support
    Something changing internal hard drive to read only...: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1023) Hi all. Perhaps my google skills aren't good enough but I've found lots of posts on how to change the drive/volume attributes back to r/w but nothing on what might be changing the drive(s) to read-only in the first place. I...
  10. PCIe Wifi Card disconnects randomly, read for more details

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCIe Wifi Card disconnects randomly, read for more details: I have a PCIe Wifi card and the Wifi on my PC just randomly decides to disconnect. When I try to reconnect, if I check the "Connect automatically" setting it flashes it connecting for about a frame then instantly says "No internet, secured." Sometimes it lets me connect by...