Windows 10: Read receipt in eMail Client?

Discus and support Read receipt in eMail Client? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bertie11, Nov 11, 2020.

1. bertie11 Win User

Read receipt in eMail Client?

I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version.

Thanks

:)

bertie11, Nov 11, 2020
  2. e-morph Win User

Automatic Read Receipts in Windows Phone 8

Hi Solène,

Thanks for your reply. However, my first post was a little vague - I was not talking about SMS receipts, which are indeed a mobile provider service - I was talking specifically about email, and Microsoft Exchange read receipts, which are sent by the email
    client.

Actually I think only Microsoft email clients (Outlook, WPhone etc.) actually take any notice of read-receipt requests, but you normally get an option whether to send them or not. Windows phone does not give you the option - that was my complaint! I don't
    think there is a solution to this, except by switching to another email client... any suggestions anyone?

e-morph, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Request a Read receipt in windows 10 mail…

Outlook Express was an email client. Mail in Win10 is not. Also, even in an email client that has Read Receipt Request, it is only a "request". The recipient has no obligation to honor it.

Please use the Feedback Hub in the list of programs in the Start Menu. Most here are volunteers, and some outsourced tech support. No one has any connection with development and Microsoft will never see this thread, or the other two identical ones you posted.

Bruce Hagen, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Read receipt in eMail Client?

Read receipt in Windows 10

Help me to request Read Receipt. What are the steps to add read receipt requested? Thanks.

Jesus PerezO, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Read receipt in eMail Client?

1. Read receipt in eMail Client? - Similar Threads - Read receipt eMail

2. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  3. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  4. Read receipt in eMail Client?

Read receipt in eMail Client?: I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version. Thanks 168092
  5. Need read receipt in basic windows 10

Need read receipt in basic windows 10: Hello I use the email app that comes with windows 10. I want to receive read receipts? How hard can it be to add? The only reply on the blog page was 2017? I can't believe I'm the only one requesting this option. I don't want to have to use regular Gmail where I can add a...
  6. Microsoft Store Receipt Email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Receipt Email: Hello, I just made a recent purchase on the Microsoft store, specifically the new Xbox. I was notified that my receipt went to the original and now closed email for this account. Clearly, my current email is linked to this account or I would not be able to log on this...
  7. Read receipt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Read receipt in Windows 10: Help me to request Read Receipt. What are the steps to add read receipt requested? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-receipt-in-windows-10/27f7958f-b350-4e09-b6b5-afe6ab47c84d
  8. Email read receipts ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email read receipts ???: Hi I am trying to set up my email on windows 10 and do not seem to be able to find a function to set up the read receipts. Please advise how this is done. Surely in this day and age it must be possible we are in 2019 after all. Regards Warren...
  9. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....
  10. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....