Windows 10: Readability problems

Discus and support Readability problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my small 10.1 screen in a number of situations I am finding the text difficult to read, sometimes because of the size of the font, more often it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Feb 17, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

Readability problems

On my small 10.1 screen in a number of situations I am finding the text difficult to read, sometimes because of the size of the font, more often it is the colour of the font against the background. This applies to some apps and often with system popup windows. I have just seen an example of pale green on white but frequently text is pale grey or pale blue on a white background. Rather than the colour itself is a combination of how intense it is and the background. If I could I would ban all pale shade text from my machine. I am experimenting with dark mode, which again only helps sometimes, and sometimes I find it is better off rather than on.

I have tried making changes in Settings without success. I have a small app called A+Text Change Size which works in some situations but not others. Zoom and the Magnifier can be used. But I would prefer to have the text displayed clearly in the first place. Suggestions?

:)

clayto, Feb 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 17, 2020
  3. samhfoley Win User
    BSOD when updating iTunes/Nvidia

so that problem listed above is fixed now? Logs in English now? readable??

Summer party finished soaked from water gun fighting....

downloading Macrium now...will complete the last steps soon.

samhfoley, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Readability problems

Symbols instead of readable words

I do have the Chinese fonts installed on my computer and the problem still occurs, which is why it puzzled me. Anyway, I have solved the problem with another suggestion. I simply opened it with Word and Word converted the fonts using an encoding that will
    make the words readable.

Thanks a lot.

LeoHao Ling, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Readability problems

1. Readability problems - Similar Threads - Readability problems

2. How do I readable my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I readable my device: I have a major issue I have been locked out my d’hiver and now I disabled the device by mistake I need to re activate it now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-readable-my-device/e7637860-e557-41b8-9edf-616290c5ccd8
  3. How do I readable my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I readable my device: I have a major issue I have been locked out my d’hiver and now I disabled the device by mistake I need to re activate it now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-readable-my-device/e7637860-e557-41b8-9edf-616290c5ccd8
  4. Provided Key not readable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Provided Key not readable: Windows 11 key purchased and the Provided Key not readable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/provided-key-not-readable/ea323ceb-86a3-43f0-9647-c6ad61f79fe4
  5. Provided Key not readable

Provided Key not readable: Windows 11 key purchased and the Provided Key not readable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/provided-key-not-readable/ea323ceb-86a3-43f0-9647-c6ad61f79fe4
  6. Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows: I purchased a new desktop and was supplied a physical card with a DVD and product key. When scratching the panel I must have scratched too hard and part of the key is not readable and I cant activate windows. I have the card with other numbers on the front, how can I recover...
  7. Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows

Windows 11 product key not readable and cant activate windows: I purchased a new desktop and was supplied a physical card with a DVD and product key. When scratching the panel I must have scratched too hard and part of the key is not readable and I cant activate windows. I have the card with other numbers on the front, how can I recover...
  8. date/time in persian is not readable after windows 11 update

date/time in persian is not readable after windows 11 update: hii use persian locals on windows 11. windows showed persian date and time right till i think i updated windows. now it shows like below image. is there any idea to fix this problem?...
  9. date/time in persian is not readable after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    date/time in persian is not readable after windows 11 update: hii use persian locals on windows 11. windows showed persian date and time right till i think i updated windows. now it shows like below image. is there any idea to fix this problem?...
  10. Bitlocker encrypted disk is not readable after unblock.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker encrypted disk is not readable after unblock.: Hi Community, I have an USB bitlocker encrypted disk that after writing the password or recovery key does not get readable. Once I write the key/password, it takes around 15 mins to be "unlocked" which is not normal, and then I can´t read inside the disk, does not matter if I...