Windows 10: reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

Discus and support reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudithHernandez1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment?

:)

JudithHernandez1, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Woj13 Win User

Windows 10 HP Pavilion G6 WiFi Crash

Same here. After upgrade to Win10 of my HP Pavilion g6, I cannot switch Wifi on.

Woj13, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Adin E Win User
    Windows 10 HP Pavilion G6 WiFi Crash

Does anyone have any new information on this?

I'm assisting a friend in the same situation. HP Pavilion G6, but specifically has the Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter.

No other drivers have worked.

Adin E, Oct 10, 2019
  4. d3mote Win User

reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

03f0 hp pavilion g6

Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6.
    First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and fans of the laptop was working).
    After that i removed the HDD disc and mounted an SSD disc (without any system). When i tried to install a ISO with windows 10 from the USB disc, the laptop the problem suddenly appear again.

Any ideas how to fix it? Ubuntu and linux boot without problems.

The code in the bios log was 03f0

d3mote, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

1. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6 - Similar Threads - reading Pavilion

2. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer: When I boot my computer, I can use it for some time and then out of nowhere, I receive a blue screen with Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory error. I've tried a safe mode with networking but each time I try it I get another blue screen with system thread exception not...
  3. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer: When I boot my computer, I can use it for some time and then out of nowhere, I receive a blue screen with Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory error. I've tried a safe mode with networking but each time I try it I get another blue screen with system thread exception not...
  4. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

7. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

8. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive: This happen twice. I hardly use dvd but when i used 2 months ago, i was unable to read my vcd. This has inconvenienced me which I have to transfer the vcd video into my thumb drive and it play using my usb drive. 2 weeks ago, the dvd drive is able to read my dvd. I didn't...