Windows 10: Reading jpg files from Android tablet

Discus and support Reading jpg files from Android tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with android version 7.1.1. I had a micro SD card in it, and the reader on the tablet quit. I am trying to transfer the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Therese and JamesBecker, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Reading jpg files from Android tablet

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with android version 7.1.1. I had a micro SD card in it, and the reader on the tablet quit. I am trying to transfer the jpg files from the card to my Windows 10 computer. It reads some of the files but on others I get an IO error. Can you offer any suggestions or help?

:)

Therese and JamesBecker, Dec 24, 2020
  2. John Zab Win User

unable to connect my windows 10 with android tablet

Hi Rabindra,

To assist you better with your concern regarding connecting Windows 10 to a tablet, we just want to clarify some information:

• Do you want to install Windows 10 into an android tablet?
    • If not, which device are you trying to connect to your android tablet?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Dec 24, 2020
  3. vostok Win User
    Budget Android tablet that lets you update Android?

Er, well other advice suggested exactly that, no-brand tablets. And this has a ton of decent reviews, hence.

vostok, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Reading jpg files from Android tablet

Budget Android tablet that lets you update Android?

That's better =)

silentbogo, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Reading jpg files from Android tablet

1. Reading jpg files from Android tablet - Similar Threads - Reading jpg files

2. Windows on android tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on android tablet: Hi, I have this ASUS android tablet specifically Asus memoPad 7. It has UEFI. Is it possible to install windows on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-android-tablet/ab63a90f-8802-416d-abf0-b25c33726a88
  3. Windows on android tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows on android tablet: Hi, I have this ASUS android tablet specifically Asus memoPad 7. It has UEFI. Is it possible to install windows on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-android-tablet/ab63a90f-8802-416d-abf0-b25c33726a88
  4. Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone): I am trying to copy a folder with several files inside DCIM folder of Android destination device. If I interrupt copy and resume afterwards Windows 10 tells me some files already exist with same name. If I choose not to copy and put a checkmark on "do the same for all...
  5. File transfer with Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File transfer with Android Tablet: I'm trying to update the Android OS on my Lenovo A10-70F tablet. I've downloaded a file from Lenovo to update it to Android 5.0 from the current 4.4.2. However, I'm having problems getting the USB connectivity to work. When connected via USB the tablet tells me it's...
  6. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  7. jpg file become 75GB after transfer from android to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg file become 75GB after transfer from android to pc: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hi, seeking your help on how to solve this , it happen after i make jpg files transfer from android to pc. During the transfer, suddenly prompt our message error, once after click okay, phone got no backup. due to using Cut and Paste function. -_-!!...
  8. android tablet

android tablet: why won`t my computer recognise my android tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-tablet/0f339539-3c47-4bf7-af2e-024a220625b7
  9. moving data from android tablet to microsoft 10 tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving data from android tablet to microsoft 10 tablet: I want to move pictures from an android tablet and an android mobile phone to a aging windows 10 laptop. in the past all I did was to attach the two devices together (obviously not the two androids, one of the androids and the laptop) by usb and it show up as a device...
  10. Android Tablet

Android Tablet: Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive 49752