Windows 10: Reading like on a Book?

Discus and support Reading like on a Book? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! Does anyone have a recommendation for a Metro oriented APP that allows reading of a Comic or Manga like, well... a real book? Call it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Durahl, May 7, 2017.

1. Durahl Win User

Reading like on a Book?

Greetings!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Metro oriented APP that allows reading of a Comic or Manga like, well... a real book?

Call it a first world problem but I just got myself the original The Ghost in the Shell in physical form but with the notoriously terrible lighting conditions in my flat ( still recovering from the costs of the 1TB Surface Book PB purchase ) I was wondering if I couldn't just download and read it on the larger AND perfectly lit display of my Surface Book.

Thanks for suggestions!
    =)

:)

Durahl, May 7, 2017

2. Reading texts on a PC

Going through a number of text messages to find that one you're looking for is pretty difficult. Through the phone, or even with Ovi Suite or PC Suite.

So. If I copy the Private folder to my PC, I can see that the text messages are there, although still not easily readable. Is there a tool that would allow me to go through these files, maybe search with keywords etc?

mikkopel---01, May 7, 2017
  3. Reading texts on a PC

Duh... The solution is so simple... Thanks!

mikkopel---01, May 7, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Reading like on a Book?

Are you looking for something like this?
    Calibre
    calibre - About

There's also OverDrive in the Store.

simrick, May 7, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Bookviser Reader

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/stor...ncrfj02g?rtc=1

Reading like on a Book? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reading like on a Book?

1. Reading like on a Book? - Similar Threads - Reading Book

2. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  3. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  4. Reading Book Log Template/App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Template/App: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  5. Reading Book Log Template/App

Reading Book Log Template/App: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  6. is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...: is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it not made by the same product maker as the android version?I had read some of the comments on it, some of the people that brought it claim it's not made by the same person as the android...
  7. is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...

is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it...: is Moon Reader Pro for reading e Books A fake product in Microsoft store, is it or is it not made by the same product maker as the android version?I had read some of the comments on it, some of the people that brought it claim it's not made by the same person as the android...
  8. Reading books from my Kindle library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  9. Reading books from my Kindle library

Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  10. I like to Make bagels and cook I love to read books

I like to Make bagels and cook I love to read books: I hate my life oh I hate it oh I hate it oh I hey to He dead for the year oh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-make-bagels-and-cook-i-love-to-read/10795383-d48d-4c16-adc8-99779caf386f