Windows 10: Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files

Discus and support Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I scanned my multi-page documents to my computer as tiff files and then later as jpeg files. The only page that shows is the first page. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JW56947, Feb 7, 2019.

1. JW56947 Win User

Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files

I scanned my multi-page documents to my computer as tiff files and then later as jpeg files. The only page that shows is the first page. How can I see all of the other pages?

:)

JW56947, Feb 7, 2019

2. How to change a tiff file to pdf after scanning with windows fax and scan

I scan my document pages, I have adjusted the File Type on my scanner as TIFF, JPG and PDF. I then open WIndows Fax and Scan and find my scanned document saved as a TIFF. Then I attempt to save as JPEG, PDF and am unable...Word pad will open to display my
    document and it is a lot of goobly goop. How do I transfer that into English? And when I try to use an on-line pdf convertor, my document opens only 1 page, not the 4 pages in my tiff file. I spend nearly 6 hrs fighting with this issue.

Please tell me how to scan my document and save it to a PDF file.

Thanks tons

MarieLaudick, Feb 7, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    How to multiple pages into one file using the scan app

If you're referring to Windows Fax & Scan, an awful program, it can't be done. In order for it to happen you'll need a scanner with an automatic document feeder and/or software that can create multi-page PDF or TIFF files. Also, with

the right software
    , multiple scans can be combined after scanning.

JimWynne, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?

My HP Scan function has an Advanced Setting for 1 file per page.

Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files [​IMG]

Berton, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Reading multi-page scanned tiff and/or jpeg files - Similar Threads - Reading multi page

2. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???: converted 3 jpegs to 1 publisher file. then saved as tiff file. But tiff shows only single page and not the 3 pg doc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-3-pg-publisher-file-into-multi-pg/91a079fa-cbc3-470f-ab25-45aa94af04ea
  3. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???: converted 3 jpegs to 1 publisher file. then saved as tiff file. But tiff shows only single page and not the 3 pg doc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-3-pg-publisher-file-into-multi-pg/91a079fa-cbc3-470f-ab25-45aa94af04ea
  4. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?: I would like to scan a multi-page document as one PDF file. How do I do this using the Windows scan app? Currently, each page saves as a separate scanned PDF. I am not sure how to scan it to create a multi-page document. I have Windows 11, version 22H2....
  6. How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?

How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?: I would like to scan a multi-page document as one PDF file. How do I do this using the Windows scan app? Currently, each page saves as a separate scanned PDF. I am not sure how to scan it to create a multi-page document. I have Windows 11, version 22H2....
  7. Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page

Windows Photo Viewer only printing .tiff files on part of page: Suddenly, whenever I try to print a .tiff file from Windows Photo Viewer, it only prints a portion of the page, the rest is blank. Also when I print to PDF it only shows part of the page. I have had no system/software/driver updates that might account for this happening. It...
  8. JPEG, TIFF, RAW files are all the same icons

JPEG, TIFF, RAW files are all the same icons: Hello. I often work with JPEG, TIFF and RAW files. When viewing in a folder all of these icons are exactly the same, there's no way to differentiate between them unless I mouse over them or use, for example, Details view. Is there a way to correct this or is this deficiency...
  9. File Explorer doesn't show thumbnails for photo files such as JPEGs, TIFFs, or others?

File Explorer doesn't show thumbnails for photo files such as JPEGs, TIFFs, or others?: When I open File Explorer instead of showing a thumbnail of the picture it shows an icon representing the picture file. This is rather recent and I suspect another "new and improved" update. I remove the last update but that didn't help. Also, this same thing happens on mu...
  10. Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?

Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?: I can Scan from my Brother MFC-8840D using the Scan on the Start Menu or the Scan and FAX. I even have the option to save it as a PDF and this all works. However it wants to save each page. Is there any way to configure it to scan several pages from the FlatBed and not the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple page tif ony shows 1 page

2. lose pages when emailing a scanned tif file

3. multipage tiff shows one page only

4. when scanning and emailing a tiff file it only shows first scanned page,
  5. i scanned multiple pages to a tif file and when i open it it only shows one page,
  6. are TIFF scanned files one page only?,
  7. scanning multipage tiff file