Windows 10: READING NOTIFICATIONS

Discus and support READING NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON, WINDOWS 10. when I CLICK ON THE NOTIFACATIO TO READ THE CONTENT, IT DISPEARS. WHY?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RANDYASHMAN, Jul 6, 2019.

1. READING NOTIFICATIONS

I HAVE NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON, WINDOWS 10. when I CLICK ON THE NOTIFACATIO TO READ THE CONTENT, IT DISPEARS.

WHY?

:)

RANDYASHMAN, Jul 6, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

READING NOTIFICATIONS

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

READING NOTIFICATIONS

1. READING NOTIFICATIONS - Similar Threads - READING NOTIFICATIONS

2. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...
  3. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...
  4. Problem WINDOWS 10 lags, startup problems and notifications I can't read

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem WINDOWS 10 lags, startup problems and notifications I can't read: Hello, I have been having problems with the operating system for several months. I have Windows 10 home 20H2, and I experience lags on programs, internet or windows explorer that stop working for several minutes. I usually work with a Wacom tablet, so I already checked and...
  5. Problem WINDOWS 10 lags, startup problems and notifications I can't read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem WINDOWS 10 lags, startup problems and notifications I can't read: Hello, I have been having problems with the operating system for several months. I have Windows 10 home 20H2, and I experience lags on programs, internet or windows explorer that stop working for several minutes. I usually work with a Wacom tablet, so I already checked and...
  6. Problem WINDOWS 10 lags, startup problems and notifications I can't read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. When I turn on my computer I get a notification that reads "Virus protection is not turned on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I turn on my computer I get a notification that reads "Virus protection is not turned on.: When I turn on my computer I get a notificationthat reads "Virus protection is not turned on. "Tap or click to turn on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. I have looked at my settings and When I go to Security Security everything is o.k.no action needed. Then if I click on "Open...
  8. why did i get 3 notifications that disappeared before I even got to read them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why did i get 3 notifications that disappeared before I even got to read them?: I was using my laptop when I noticed 3 notifications and when I looked at them they all disappeared.Is this something I should be worried about?...
  9. Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read: I caught a brief glimpse of one a few minutes ago, and I saw the words "security" and "maintenance." ButI have no idea what Windows is trying to alert me to because when I click on the Notifications icon to view new messages, the Notification panel flashes for a couple of...
  10. The notifications in Action Center keep disappearing before I can read it

in Windows 10 Customization
    The notifications in Action Center keep disappearing before I can read it: I have 2 issues with Focus Assist: 1. The notifications in Action Center keep disappearing before I can read it the banner appears then when I go to the action center, it just disappears 2. When I turn on the 'Alarm Only' there's still sound notification e.g. Gmail. It's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. read notifications