Windows 10: READING NOTIFICATIONS

Discus and support READING NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON, WINDOWS 10. when I CLICK ON THE NOTIFACATIO TO READ THE CONTENT, IT DISPEARS. WHY?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RANDYASHMAN, Jul 6, 2019.

1. READING NOTIFICATIONS

I HAVE NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON, WINDOWS 10. when I CLICK ON THE NOTIFACATIO TO READ THE CONTENT, IT DISPEARS.

WHY?

:)

RANDYASHMAN, Jul 6, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

READING NOTIFICATIONS

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

READING NOTIFICATIONS

1. READING NOTIFICATIONS - Similar Threads - READING NOTIFICATIONS

2. Can't change Read Only Setting for files on External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change Read Only Setting for files on External Hard Drive: Hello folks. I have Windows 10 and cannot change the "Read-only" setting for my files on my external hard drive. I've come across the issue because I'm trying to edit music in iTunes. Every time I unclick the Read-Only attributes in General Settings, it runs through all...
  3. I have a cac card reader, installed the certificates, but windows won't read my cac card....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a cac card reader, installed the certificates, but windows won't read my cac card....: I'm trying to use access cac card required sites on my home personal computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-cac-card-reader-installed-the/933a196c-5da6-4cb2-8401-b1401bfe5011
  4. Can't disable Read-Only on folders

Can't disable Read-Only on folders: When I try to disable Read-Only it just keep undoing my action I'v treid every solution from here:https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-folder-keeps-reverting-to-read-only-on-windows-10/ I really don't know what to do....
  5. Reading pdf files in Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reading pdf files in Word: How can I use Word 2013 and Word 365 to open a .pdf file? If I right click on the .pdf file and choose Open With, no Word exist in the list. Thank you. 138482
  6. New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary The Google Fonts team has teamed up with Thomas Jockin to create a series of fonts that are aimed at improving reading speed. To learn more about the research behind this initiative, see here for more details. [ATTACH] These fonts take into account...
  7. Optical drive can read any cd, can burn dvds, but cannot burn cds since Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optical drive can read any cd, can burn dvds, but cannot burn cds since Windows 10 updates: I've had this problem on and off for a long time. Windows updates, and all of a sudden, I cannot burn music CDs. It plays them, reads them, and runs programs from them with no problem, burns dvds without issue. But burning a music cd results in failure and "write error"...
  8. Windows 10 user files read only

Windows 10 user files read only: So I've googled and tried the different permissons, the attrib -r, nothing is working. do I really have to wipe out my local user files to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-files-read-only/36306ab9-edd6-49d4-8217-ace15d5bdf96"
  9. Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.: Is there a way that I can set up focus assist so that I can manually clear each notification after I view it. Right now, I get a list of notifications, and I am able to view only one of them. Once I view that one, the entire list is cleared automatically. I would like to be...
  10. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?: Hello! I did make a major windows update two days ago, after that I cant see the notifications anymore. Fx when I insert a USB, I get a sound notice, then a little "1 new" down at the right corner, but nothing more than that. Same when ejecting the USB, a small "1" down...