Windows 10: Reading pane size decreased suddenly

Discus and support Reading pane size decreased suddenly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea what has happened to my reading pane in Outlook. It has suddenly been cut to less than full size on the full reading pane section.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TriciaHarnish, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Reading pane size decreased suddenly

I have no idea what has happened to my reading pane in Outlook. It has suddenly been cut to less than full size on the full reading pane section.

Reading pane size decreased suddenly 3e587d59-df55-41ef-a713-0e29a2456cc7?upload=true.jpg

:)

TriciaHarnish, Nov 4, 2019
  2. GLN(2) Win User

No Reading Pane in Mail App

When display size is set to the recommended 200% in settings, the reading pane disappears in the Mail app. When the display size is set to 175%, the reading pane appears. Is there any way of showing the reading pane in Mail for a screen size of 200%?

GLN(2), Nov 4, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Reading pane size decreased suddenly

Mail Reading pane

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to change the font size for all messages being read in the reading pane?

I have adjusted the "view" settings, and have adjusted the size of the preview pane, but it seems that the sender's choices are overriding mine in the reading pane. It may also help to be able to change the washed-out, bland-looking white background too.

I am asking because my eyes are not as good as they used to be (old age setting in Reading pane size decreased suddenly :)), and reading glasses only help a certain amount on this issue.

Any assistance will be appreciated !

RodneyWSRIMR, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Reading pane size decreased suddenly

1. Reading pane size decreased suddenly - Similar Threads - Reading pane size

2. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  3. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  4. Emails in reading pane

Emails in reading pane: Some emails display the instruction "download message and pictures XX KB" but I can't click anything to download them. How can I get the app to display the mail and pictures? Question 2 - Some emails are displayed in HTML language. How can I get the app to display the message...
  5. disk size decreases in a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk size decreases in a sudden: Hello community, greetings, I have a question about my disk size which decreases in a sudden, here is the condition and chronology; Conditions: - my HDD separated into 3 parts: C system, E, F. - I noticed my C size is about 30GB left from 194Gb and has blue bar...
  6. Email Reading Pane

Email Reading Pane: Who else thinks Microsoft should go **** themselves over the lack of options for the layout of the reading pane? But, that is what they excel at...**** up good products that people like the way they are, then taking them away because they want attention. Grow the **** up...
  7. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane: My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system. Will really appreciate any help on this. Thank you....
  8. Decreasing font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Decreasing font size: How do I decrease the font size on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/decreasing-font-size/1fafafc5-cd47-4a13-8714-b92277ed8e9d
  9. Reading Pane in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Reading Pane in Mail: Is there a way to turn off the reading Pane in the "Mail" app? Just wondering as its a pain in the arse. Thanks 52923
  10. Sudden Decrease in Performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden Decrease in Performance?: Ok, first off, I upgraded to the insider preview a long time ago from Win7 Ulti. I can't recall exactly when, but it was sometime between November and January. When I was still on 7, I was having some intermittent issues, and was thinking about wiping, but then I just...