Windows 10: reading pc coin batt

Discus and support reading pc coin batt in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello From the attachment can to tell if the coin battery is in OK shape? There are 3 places where it could be but I do not know which to view. TY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by maranna, May 30, 2016.

1. maranna Win User

reading pc coin batt

Hello
    From the attachment can to tell if the coin battery is in OK shape?
    There are 3 places where it could be but I do not know which to view.
    TY
    Peter

:)

maranna, May 30, 2016
  2. eiretrish Win User

Microsoft Jackpot Losing Coins in the Cloud

After reading other posts, I encountered the same problem a few days ago and lost all my coins earned in the Microsoft Jackpot game. I contacted Xbox and was finally informed (after several instructed attempts to retrieve coins) that, due to signing into
    Jackpot a corrupt file appeared and removed the coins. Per Xbox, they cannot be retrieved.

Since the game automatically signs in when clicked, how can the coins then disappear? It appears it is a Microsoft issue, not Xbox.

Will you please provide instruction on how to retrieve lost coins from the Microsoft Jackpot game?

eiretrish, May 30, 2016
  3. sysinit Win User
    Max capacity of Mini SD for N80?

He he he,

I use the N80 for music playing as well, so I have a SanDisk miniSD 2GB.

Just wanna feedback what they say. For me, I'll continue with my SanDisk. He he he.

BTW, be warned, the music player of N80 is a batt power sucker. For me, it will eat up a fully charged batt with 1 bar by the end of 4 hours of continuous playing. I've read worse cases where 5 hours of continuous playinng will flatten the batt.

Cheers. ^_^;

sysinit, May 30, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

reading pc coin batt

Why bother?

Most, are CR3032's, please give us the batt model.

They are cheap to replace, if you are questioning it's performance -> Replace it and be done.

RWOne, May 30, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    I think it is VBAT. The voltages look OK.

philc43, May 30, 2016
  6. maranna Win User
    It's a CR 2032 .
    Could you please tell me which is the reading for it.
    Old and handicap makes it hard to do.

maranna, May 30, 2016
  7. maranna Win User
    Thank you Phil.
    I appreciate your help.
    Peter

maranna, May 30, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

reading pc coin batt

The question is - when the computer is turned on and powered up (and, heck, even if there is just power supplied to the PSU) - is VBAT power actually supplied by the battery, or is it supplied by the PSU?

NavyLCDR, May 30, 2016
  9. maranna Win User
    >>Could you please suggest a better test? I have no issues wish it now and time would begin to be off bit if it was dying. I tried to remove it when i was hanging hard drives but dell has a maverick spring type clip and I tried pushing it every way. It is the positive part of continuity on the board so I did not want to break it.

maranna, May 30, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    I don't know if VBAT is supplied by the PSU when the PSU has power or not - so the VBAT reading may very well be the battery itself, I don't know. The only way to test that would be to run the software test again with the battery removed and see if VBAT still shows 3.2v. The only other way I know to check the batteru for sure would be to remove it and test it with a voltmeter and, as stated, if you are going to do that, might just as well replace it with a new one.

NavyLCDR, May 30, 2016
  11. maranna Win User
    I understand and thank you.

maranna, May 30, 2016
  12. COMPUTIAC Guest, May 30, 2016
  13. maranna Win User

reading pc coin batt

maranna, May 30, 2016
  14. Your PC is not a Dell XPS 8300 ?

You are not being rude at all, if its the wrong manual then there is a mistake somewhere.

COMPUTIAC Guest, May 30, 2016
  15. maranna Win User
    >>Thank, yes, the book dos not accurately depict the clasp or latch at all.
    I tried it as I said. I have never found one even similar to this on with Google images etc.
    If I can I will post a picture but cannot right now.
    It is ok b/c I will wait for a sign and try to call some one.

maranna, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

reading pc coin batt

1. reading pc coin batt - Similar Threads - reading coin batt

2. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  3. Minecraft mine coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mine coins: Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mine-coins/d6f9b8fc-204f-48c1-996e-4420f14a6d2c
  4. Can coins transfer?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can coins transfer?: Hi, I bought some Bethesda game coins on Microsoft store, it shows I can use it on PC, since my game is on Steam, I thought this means I can use it, and it’s Bethesda’s offical platform shows that Microsoft store has discount when I was going to buy the coins on Steam. I’ve...
  5. mine coins puchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mine coins puchase: I bought minecoins for my sons game on a laptop. I got a confirmation email. But he cant seem to access them on his game. Suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mine-coins-puchase/a365d60e-2095-466a-8bfe-72cb556d092b
  6. Minecraft coins purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins purchase: Hello I purchased some coins from Minecraft for my account. They were never added to my account so I bought it a second time. This time it did go through. I have gotten a confirmation email from both and the money was taken out of my account. I was just hoping to get my coins...
  7. apex coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apex coins: i play apex in pc and i need to buy apex coins but i dont have credit card..so if i buy in microsoft store will it add to my origin account of pc ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-coins/165603f7-a2a0-4c79-91ff-625e52a0d13e
  8. coins/purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coins/purchased: I can't find my money in My games or library, please clear so II can get my money. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coinspurchased/dd1b53e9-6a3a-4c9c-acb6-93cd976adc7d
  9. why wont my batt. charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why wont my batt. charge: why wont my batt. charge anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-batt-charge/b61fabc2-c65e-4950-83d7-b7f1ed42fe8a
  10. Apex Legends coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends coins: Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-coins/b2a88313-0fe1-4fec-8f74-47a16180f409