Windows 10: Readit not loading correctly on Edge HTML. Hamburger menus won't work. Help!

Discus and support Readit not loading correctly on Edge HTML. Hamburger menus won't work. Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx73ly/readit_not_loading_correctly_on_edge_html/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lolpo555, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Readit not loading correctly on Edge HTML. Hamburger menus won't work. Help!

/u/Lolpo555, Jun 5, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 6, 2020
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Readit not loading correctly on Edge HTML. Hamburger menus won't work. Help!

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Readit not loading correctly on Edge HTML. Hamburger menus won't work. Help!

1. Readit not loading correctly on Edge HTML. Hamburger menus won't work. Help! - Similar Threads - Readit loading correctly

2. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  3. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  4. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HELP PC NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

HELP PC NOT WORKING CORRECTLY: good afternoon,my pc works good for a long time, recently i have putted an new graphiq card in the pc and sinds then the pc boots but gives black screen. when i remove the graphiq card and also the small round motherboard battery and stick it all back in it gives screen and i...
  6. Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML: I go to settings and more go down and select settings but do not get the GENERAL selections that is shown in step three. Where am I going wrong? I am running Version 20H2 build 19042.685 latest update of Edge shipinomore 170150
  7. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages: I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like yahoo.com, it just sits there with a blank...
  8. Calculator hamburger menu won't display

Calculator hamburger menu won't display: When I click the 3-bar hamburger menu icon I get a brief flash and then nothing. Any fix? Reinstall calculator? 40344
  9. Taskbar & Context Menus not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar & Context Menus not displaying correctly: This problem occurred after updating some programs using Secunia's PSI, although I don't believe the updates caused this (more later). Problems seen: Taskbar & its icons are displayed in a corrupted form (see screenshot) Date/Time is missing from the Notification area of...
  10. Why Microsoft wants hamburger menus in Windows 10 for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Why Microsoft wants hamburger menus in Windows 10 for phone: The controversial switch from the ellipsis in Windows Phone 8 to the hamburger menu in Windows 10 for phone was explained by a former, and anonymous, Microsoft employee during a verified Reddit AMA session this week. While the employee chose not to identify himself, he has...