Windows 10: ready boot information

Discus and support ready boot information in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I wanted to know if you have detailed information on how windows 1909 booting works. (Prefetch, ready boot / boost, etc) 162997 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by einstein1969, Aug 22, 2020.

1. ready boot information

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if you have detailed information on how windows 1909 booting works. (Prefetch, ready boot / boost, etc)

:)

einstein1969, Aug 22, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 22, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 22, 2020
  4. ready boot information

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

ready boot information

1. ready boot information - Similar Threads - ready boot information

2. Make Windows 11 show OS boot information on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Windows 11 show OS boot information on boot: Hi,I have Windows 11 Insider Preview Canary installed on my PC alongside Windows 7 and 8.1. I mainly use 7 and 8.1, but have 11 because VMs are slow for 11 given my PC specs. Windows 7 is the default OS. I want to make Windows 11 show the OS Boot Information on boot like how...
  3. Make Windows 11 show OS boot information on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make Windows 11 show OS boot information on boot: Hi,I have Windows 11 Insider Preview Canary installed on my PC alongside Windows 7 and 8.1. I mainly use 7 and 8.1, but have 11 because VMs are slow for 11 given my PC specs. Windows 7 is the default OS. I want to make Windows 11 show the OS Boot Information on boot like how...
  4. The USB Ready Boot is not compatible with the device, is there any way to enable the ready...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The USB Ready Boot is not compatible with the device, is there any way to enable the ready...: The ready boost option is not working the device, need to enable the system performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-usb-ready-boot-is-not-compatible-with-the/65b40f30-e030-4183-b3fe-06ac438b862d
  5. The USB Ready Boot is not compatible with the device, is there any way to enable the ready...

The USB Ready Boot is not compatible with the device, is there any way to enable the ready...: The ready boost option is not working the device, need to enable the system performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-usb-ready-boot-is-not-compatible-with-the/65b40f30-e030-4183-b3fe-06ac438b862d
  6. Corrupted Boot Information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Boot Information?: Hi guys, I have a problem that I'm really having trouble fixing.I have an Acer Aspire V3 - 772G which I've really messed up.It was purchased with Windows 8 and then I upgraded to 10.It's a bit of a long story, and I'm not entirely sure what happened, but basically I had some...
  7. Corrupted Boot Information?

Corrupted Boot Information?: Hi guys, I have a problem that I'm really having trouble fixing.I have an Acer Aspire V3 - 772G which I've really messed up.It was purchased with Windows 8 and then I upgraded to 10.It's a bit of a long story, and I'm not entirely sure what happened, but basically I had some...
  8. Corrupted Boot Information?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?: i put the tool on my external harddrive and no wheer did it tell me that it was going to format anything. i have all the information saved on video and someone better find all my lost data or a lawsuit is going to be filed. i lost all my memories of my kids and grandkids,...
  10. Windows 10 Change OS Boot Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Change OS Boot Information: In Windows 7 you could do this trough msconfig.exe abnd get this http://i50.tinypic.com/biszna.jpg while booting the system is there a way to do the same in Windows 10 Pro x64 AU? Same method does not seem to work. 62015