Windows 10: Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

Discus and support Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has revealed that Windows 10 will be available to the public on July 29. We are excited about this announcement and what it means for our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

Source: Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech - BlogBlog

Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech [​IMG]
    Note Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Brink, Jul 15, 2015
  2. jds63 Win User

Would be nice if Logitech updated drivers, since they still only list up to Windows 8 on most devices they put out, as there has not been update since June 2014 for my Logitech product software drivers. Although they work with or without drivers in Windows 8.1 sure it will in Windows 10. Logitech's software drivers have although been problems for some.

:)

jds63, Jul 15, 2015
  3. Logitech - Other hardware - Logitech USB Input Device - Error 0x80070002

Hi Emmanuel,

Is the System Update Readiness Tool usable with Windows 10? Windows 10 is not listed as an applicable OS.

Lee Carver, Jul 15, 2015
  4. Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

So MeeGo IS here and ready for N900??

First problem, there is no "user experience" UX.. this means it looks like an x terminal, and that's it! no menus or buttons..

Second problem, the UX for MeeGo on N900 is due some time next month I believe..

Third problem, the official mobile user experience is due August or later.. and may not be compatible with the N900 hardware

Lastly, because it isn't an official build, we won't see any apps that make the N900 a Nokia device.. maps, ovi store, flash (9.4.. no flash 10 for N900 ever) Nokia messaging, Skype, Google talk...

It is extremely interesting, but it won't be end user suitable (or if it is, they'll be sorely disappointed)

Personally, I'm already 'dual booting" to a certain extent.. but I am a hacky developer, so no surprises there Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech ;)

cpitchford, Jul 15, 2015
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

still using Logitech Squeezebox devices and squeezebox server -- works fine on build 10240.
    Their Solar powered keyboard works too.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 15, 2015
  6. The Setpoint Add On for Internet Explorer in Windows 10 is not yet compatible.

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 15, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Software i was talking about, as i have 2 products from Logitech that use them, right now in Windows 8.1 i am not using software, you can do so to unless using customizations or other features in setpoint or using unifying software a lot. As said in my post no indication of windows 10, not even 8.1 update, but will work fine with Windows in general with there drivers.

jds63, Jul 16, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Logitech speakers rock.. they do*Wink

BunnyJ, Jul 16, 2015
  9. I agree that the software itself works, all the functions of the Logitech Setpoint software (Version 6.65.62) work on my Windows 10 machine flawlessly it is just the Setpoint Add On for IE 11 that enables "Smooth Scrolling" that is not yet compatible with the Win 10 version of IE 11 which is no big deal anyway as IE pages scroll Up & Down just fine without the Add On.

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 16, 2015
  10. Lebon14 Win User
    Umm... I checked for the K350 keyboard and M510 mouse and the drivers still show only for Windows 8. Weird.

Lebon14, Jul 16, 2015
  11. My G400s does not switch to default profile until the LGS starts up any solution with this. back in 8.1 as soon as the pc boots up its automatically set on the default DPI even in login screen not in windows 10 i need to login and wait for the LGS to start up.

nigelreloaded, Jul 16, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    Yes they do, have the Logitech Z906 5.1 shakes the room, nice and clear sound, due to being with the Creative Sound Blaster ZxR

jds63, Jul 16, 2015
  13. jds63 Win User

Yep, said so before !

jds63, Jul 16, 2015
  14. dencal Win User
    Setpoint no longer works in IE W8.1
    Solved mouse problem by going to Logitech, downloaded Setpoint, this brought up a screen enabling smooth scrolling.
    Downloaded Logitech Unifier and Bluetooth Connect and all seems to be working ok, installed in W10 as follows
    Keyboard Mouse Bluetooth combo MX5500.
    Touchpad T650.
    Webcam Camera C615.
    Bluetooth Speakers Z600.

dencal, Jul 16, 2015
  15. Sandman Win User
    So far, my G710+ keyboard works well in Win10.

Sandman, Jul 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech - Similar Threads - Ready Logitech

2. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  3. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  4. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  6. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  7. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  8. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  9. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade