Windows 10: Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

Discus and support Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Logitech just updated drivers for Windows 10 for there products,if don't find it on this exact page look through support pages more Logitech Support Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 15, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

Logitech just updated drivers for Windows 10 for there products,if don't find it on this exact page look through support pages more
    Logitech Support

jds63, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Nemix Win User

That's a beautiful thing, I kinda knew we could count on Logitech to stand by their word.

Nemix, Jul 30, 2015
  3. jds63 Win User
    Yep, let's see how well they work, so many complain about there drivers having issues, hope not with these, since has not been new one in a year, at least for my Logitech products.

jds63, Jul 30, 2015
  4. dencal Win User

Thanks for notification, have updated.
    Not bad service when you consider W10 only just released.

dencal, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Perfect timing jds63 I am currently clean installing Win 10 on the 1st one of 2 systems after upgrading them from 8.1.*Smile

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 30, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Thanks Guys your welcome !! I love Logitech's products just sometimes there drivers can be buggy with certain systems.
    I have the wireless M570 Trackball, K800 Illuminated Keyboard and Logitech Z906 Speakers (Great !! *Biggrin ).

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  7. stormy13 Win User
    Too bad all they did was make a change on the website with regards to Windows 10. The driver version never changed and was the same one I was using on Windows 8.1 up until yesterday when I installed Windows 10.

stormy13, Jul 31, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

How's is that the one from June 2014 the last one is version 6.65.62, new one is 6.67.82. Although i have not installed it yet, looks to me to be a different version number.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  9. stormy13 Win User
    Forgot they updated Setpoint (don't use it). The one they just changed the page for Windows 10 is the LGS (Logitech Gaming Software).

stormy13, Jul 31, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    Says July 7 2015 for gaming software.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  11. stormy13 Win User
    And up until yesterday it showed the same driver only there was no mention of it being for Windows 10. The only thing they did as far as LGS goes is to add Windows 10 to the dropdown list.

stormy13, Jul 31, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    I get you now, date was before the launch too.The Setpoint was the day of the launch. Look close drop down OS box it's also for all OS's to XP.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  13. stormy13 Win User

Yep. And then there is this lovely little bug that wasn't there (for me at least) in the TP,

G510 volume slider causing screen to flash black [... - Logitech Forums

I get that now as well, plus a few here,

Monitor flashes and there is a Beep when Using Volume Wheel - Windows 10 Forums

Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues - Windows 10 Forums

Logitech may make decent hardware and have above average customer service (one of the best RMA processes going), but their software side can leave a lot to be desired.

stormy13, Jul 31, 2015
  14. Geneo Win User
    I was pleasantly surprised to see a windows 10 option for my g602 mouse software on their support site.

Geneo, Jul 31, 2015
  15. jds63 Win User
    That i knew already mentioned here and another Logitech post, drivers tend to of always had bugs in them. Had explorer crashes back with Windows 8.1 never figured out cause after clean install, but never put these setpoint drivers back on then thinking might of been those until i saw a new one and now they do have new one, but yet to try being on Windows 10. It works without setpoint and not needed only for changing button operations, low battery alert and unifying software.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech - Similar Threads - Ready Logitech

2. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  3. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  4. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  6. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  7. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  9. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  10. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...