Windows 10: Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

Discus and support Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; No F710 wireless controller driver support that works yet. Service Pack for Win 10 coming mid August. This may be the fix.? Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

No F710 wireless controller driver support that works yet. Service Pack for Win 10 coming mid August. This may be the fix.?

lopedoggie, Jul 31, 2015
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Just read this whole thread, and am not sure what the point of it is. . .All my Logitech devices (including my Lighted Keyboard, and speakers have worked without a fault since Windows 10 the original tech preview hit the bricks. . .*Smile

3. jds63 Win User
    True you do not need drivers for hardware to work, generic windows does fine. Software has options to change functions of button for hardware, etc.... Speakers surely do not need anything though.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Geneo Win User

Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

My Logitech mouse software provides very useful functions that the Microsoft mouse drivers do not. Like providing automatic profiles for different games.

Geneo, Aug 1, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Yes that too, but i meant is device work fine without them unless want these options, some are useful i know, have a Wireless M570 Trackball and all functions work without setpoint software, except the mentioned.

jds63, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Geneo Win User
    Yes it will work, but I payed a lot for my mouse and I want full functionality.

BTW, it isn't a big deal, the 7 and 8 software worked on 10, it is just nice to know that the company is backing up their software.

Geneo, Aug 1, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Yes, finally a year later, been waiting for new version before Windows 10, but nice to see they were right on time. Never used gaming functions as i use both the trackball and a Razer gaming keypad to play games.

jds63, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

I just upgraded to WIndows 10, but for some reason I can't run Setpoint.

While I've installed the latest version (6.67.82), it won't open due to an 'incorrect side-by-side configuration' error.

This is the first version of Windows where I couldn't run Setpoint - any ideas guys?

Day Trooper, Aug 11, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    Google shows issue for some https://www.google.com/search?q=setp...utf-8&oe=utf-8

jds63, Aug 11, 2015
  10. Day Trooper, Aug 11, 2015
  11. jds63 Win User
    Your welcome, what a website name to be showing PC issues,ChiefArchitect ! Believe seen this solution elsewhere too.

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

1. Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech - Similar Threads - Ready Logitech

2. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  3. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  4. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  6. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  7. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  9. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  10. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1903 f710

2. new windows 1903 logitech f710