Windows 10: real email?

Discus and support real email? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello, i have a question, does anybody know if “maccount @ microsoft. com “ is a real microsoft mail?? got a mail from them when contacting microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JesusGarza2, Oct 13, 2020.

1. real email?

hello, i have a question, does anybody know if “maccount @ microsoft. com “ is a real microsoft mail?? got a mail from them when contacting microsoft support.

:)

JesusGarza2, Oct 13, 2020

2. email received is it real or not.

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Which email client are you referring to?
    I suggest you to perform the below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start Menu

• Select Control Panel

• Right Click on Windows Essential 2012

• Select Uninstall/change

• Click on repair Windows Essential 2012
    Check if it helps.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 13, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

real email?

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

real email?

1. real email? - Similar Threads - real email

2. Is this email from Microsoft real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this email from Microsoft real?: I received the email below and suspect that it really isn't a message from Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out emails like this one or might it be a scam of some sort?What is shown is the result of a snip and while the wording is correct, for some reason, the fonts and varying...
  3. Is this email from Microsoft real?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this email from Microsoft real?: I received the email below and suspect that it really isn't a message from Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out emails like this one or might it be a scam of some sort?What is shown is the result of a snip and while the wording is correct, for some reason, the fonts and varying...
  4. Is this email from Microsoft real?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Phony or Real email from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Phony or Real email from Microsoft?: I received an email on my Junk file, purportedly from Microsoft, saying they noticed a login from Moscow, Russia... and if this was not me obviously not, to click on the provided box. I don't want to click on junk email, but I don't want to ignore this. What do I do next?...
  6. Phony or Real email from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phony or Real email from Microsoft?: I received an email on my Junk file, purportedly from Microsoft, saying they noticed a login from Moscow, Russia... and if this was not me obviously not, to click on the provided box. I don't want to click on junk email, but I don't want to ignore this. What do I do next?...
  7. Phony or Real email from Microsoft?

8. I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real...: I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real or fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-had-an-email-saying-my-account-will-be/e135bf23-b6f5-462b-89c7-876af383ffef
  9. I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real...

I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real...: I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real or fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-had-an-email-saying-my-account-will-be/e135bf23-b6f5-462b-89c7-876af383ffef
  10. I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maccount@microsoft.com