Windows 10: real &fake

Discus and support real &fake in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alok kumar_436, Oct 14, 2019.

1. real &fake

Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting notification that windows 8 is not running properly for this PC so, i want to that you have to upgrade your PC to windows 10.

So,at last i want to know that is windows 10 good & also which windows 10 is good in processor (either pro or home).

message me on my gmail -(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***).

Thanks ......

your Microsoft customer

Alok kumar

:)

Alok kumar_436, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Randy_879 Win User
    Randy_879, Oct 14, 2019
  3. elisapeta Win User
    nokia n95 8gb - real or a fake?

hi. just curious as to why the IMEI number has been deleted? i thought that if you have the IMEI number that it can help verify if this phone is real or fake.

in regards to the version firmware that is in this phone, is it the latest? the seller claims that the phone is brand new and unused. is this true?

ps. what programmes and software should i be looking for in a real nokia n95 8gb? which programmes and software are missing from the fake nokia n95 8gb?

cheers.

Message Edited by on 06-Aug-2008 10:42 PM

elisapeta, Oct 14, 2019
  4. kflyer Win User

real &fake

Is there anything called fake Nokia products for real???

Fake Nokia devices- Is this a reality or something made by Nokia itself to increase sales from its authorized dealers? If there are fake products, how do those fake manufacturers find exact circuit chips, softwares, hardware all those and make a phone
    which looks like an original Nokia??? If there are fake products for real, is there any way to identify them without checking the battery etc.? I've heard of Nokia fake products, but never heard about Sony Ericsson, Samsung or any other manufacturer's devices
    made fake.

kflyer, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

real &fake

1. real &fake - Similar Threads - real &fake

2. I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?: Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SADear Beneficiary,Microsoft Corporation gives members random cash prizes every year. Today your email was randomly selected as one of the 5 top winners who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to...
  3. I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?: Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SADear Beneficiary,Microsoft Corporation gives members random cash prizes every year. Today your email was randomly selected as one of the 5 top winners who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to...
  4. How can I find out if a website is for real or fake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out if a website is for real or fake: How can I tell if a website that is selling me a promise to make money is real or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-if-a-website-is-for-real-or/85a39051-bd47-44e5-a5f8-aba5c24c16f6
  5. How can I find out if a website is for real or fake

How can I find out if a website is for real or fake: How can I tell if a website that is selling me a promise to make money is real or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-if-a-website-is-for-real-or/85a39051-bd47-44e5-a5f8-aba5c24c16f6
  6. it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10: wadwad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-shows-me-the-fake-desktop-and-not-the-real-one/414795a8-78d4-4b2b-a63e-daf289677b84
  7. it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10

it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10: wadwad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-shows-me-the-fake-desktop-and-not-the-real-one/414795a8-78d4-4b2b-a63e-daf289677b84
  8. it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..: is this email fake or real the others I have seen on your support page advise where and what app are suspect and there is nothing on this email Mark From: Microsoft account team Sent: Friday, 15 July 2022 2:52 AMTo: xxxxxx Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity...
  10. Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..

Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..: is this email fake or real the others I have seen on your support page advise where and what app are suspect and there is nothing on this email Mark From: Microsoft account team Sent: Friday, 15 July 2022 2:52 AMTo: xxxxxx Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity...