Windows 10: Real or Fake Phone Numbers

Discus and support Real or Fake Phone Numbers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 800-xxx-xxxx and 888-xxx-xxxx . Atre they actual Microsoft Phone Numbers?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RW Manning, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Real or Fake Phone Numbers

800-xxx-xxxx and 888-xxx-xxxx . Atre they actual Microsoft Phone Numbers?

:)

RW Manning, Mar 22, 2019
  2. elisapeta Win User

nokia n95 8gb - real or a fake?

hi. just curious as to why the IMEI number has been deleted? i thought that if you have the IMEI number that it can help verify if this phone is real or fake.

in regards to the version firmware that is in this phone, is it the latest? the seller claims that the phone is brand new and unused. is this true?

ps. what programmes and software should i be looking for in a real nokia n95 8gb? which programmes and software are missing from the fake nokia n95 8gb?

cheers.

Message Edited by on 06-Aug-2008 10:42 PM

elisapeta, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Randy_879 Win User
    Randy_879, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Real or Fake Phone Numbers

REAL or FAKE Nokia 8800 Sirocco Black

Phone 1 sounds real, my first sirocco had that firmware version and the date and RM number look correct.

My current sirroco says:

Nokia 8800 Sirocco

V 04.10

21-12-06

RM-165

(c) Nokia

Phone 2 looks like a fake, or it's not an 8800 sirocco. If it's not a fake then i'm guessing it could the the original 8800 black.

psychomania---01, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Real or Fake Phone Numbers

1. Real or Fake Phone Numbers - Similar Threads - Real Fake Phone

2. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  3. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  4. what is the real microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the real microsoft phone number?: what is the real microsoft phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-real-microsoft-phone-number/c32d3a4c-1b23-4da3-9b21-a5f8cd63b991
  5. what is the real microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the real microsoft phone number?: what is the real microsoft phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-real-microsoft-phone-number/c32d3a4c-1b23-4da3-9b21-a5f8cd63b991
  6. Fake phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake phone: I have been for years on diffrént phones been apparently thinking Í had a ñormal phoné but I just fígúred out fake phone, fake web the whole thing is nothing but not correct. I have hàd a tracker watching everthing Im doing and locking diffrerent sites with certificates...
  7. real &fake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    real &fake: Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting notification that windows 8 is not running properly for this PC so, i want to that you have to upgrade your PC to windows 10....
  8. Fake or Real Technikal Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fake or Real Technikal Support: Hello, my name is George If Technical Support agent ask you for phone number, country, region, name or chat whit you from edge or mozzila ... Is that legal ?...
  9. Notice of Update Real or Fake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notice of Update Real or Fake: Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't remember third box. Is this a legitimate update or scam?? Thanks CD...
  10. is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it real or fake: when I log on a full fake Microsoft page telling me to call this number 855-873-5608 this has to be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/is-it-real-or-fake/c057a8a0-6f50-4fdc-acc2-602c9a883af5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 6614219614 is that fake number

2. how to tell if nokia 8800 is fake or real

3. real windows phone number