Windows 10: Real Temp 3.70 auto run at startup.

Discus and support Real Temp 3.70 auto run at startup. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Brink, another great turtorial, fancy meeting you here! *Wink Thanks it's just what the pup needed with his afternoon burrito to solve THIS EXACT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by boeingaviation, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Spikeypup Win User

Real Temp 3.70 auto run at startup.

Brink, another great turtorial, fancy meeting you here! *Wink Thanks it's just what the pup needed with his afternoon burrito to solve THIS EXACT APPLICATION QUESTION Using AT! Thanks so much!

Spikeypup, Apr 7, 2017
  2. Spikeypup Win User

However I have to admit, I saw your tut tut after I solved my RealTemp Issue at bootup just as the OP has. Oddly the task breaks when trying to call it up using "/c start" which I know, it shouldn't lol, so get this, I just deleted the task, it's not like it is that crazy to rebuild anyway, luckily it's like one of the tools MS created in a...dare I say... easy to understand literal way for most anyone, except the task execution defining can be a bit daunting as their layout is a little vague... anyway... So I tore it down, huffled and puffled, and started over. This time, I made sure to just click what I needed, nothing I didn't, no dilly dallying or extra clicks...all business. And boom, it works no problem, here is the step outline just in case:

Video: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    TaskScheduler-Realtemp.mp4
    I just tried an inline to see if it might work with OneDrive...X the fingers, if not, the link is there and it's public just click and go.

NOTE!
    I mention in the video as well, that I had just installed new GFX Drivers, as such, I made the assumption things would work fine since I wanted to produce this video quickly and get it out the door since it was still fresh in my noodle. Well that was dumb, because as you will see something is messed up with the encoder, it's not HORRIBLE but it's definitely not good, BUT you can hear me clearly and you can see well ENOUGH, but I do apologize. Normally I would pre-check, bad puppy...

This video is HEVC encoded in the interest of space and ease of download/viewing. If you do not have a GFX card capable of HEVC HW decoding, you can still watch via Movies & TV app or beta build of VLC(although not latest stable...only the latest nightlies; VLC doesn't really feature HEVC support in the stable current, and for that matter the beta nightly barely does as well... sorry to say!) and most any other player that reports HEVC/H265 capability. I mention this because if you do not have native HW decoding of H265/HEVC it will eat up most of your CPU cycles, it's very intensive, but it's also super amazing! If it had been working properly you would have been looking at a file that would have taken up almost 200-250MB of space under H264/AVC versus the HEVC/H265 version I posted and looked great. But I'm boasting about great encoding when it clearly looks like a pile of fresh dog poop, I'll do a better one the next go around, I promise. Fresh driver install, non-whql, meh what can you do.

Anyway, I will post this to my youtube channel if necessary, if you have problems let me know, and post I shall!

Woof woof, TGIF!

Spikeypup, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Real Temp 3.70 auto run at startup.

1. Real Temp 3.70 auto run at startup. - Similar Threads - Real Temp auto

2. is auto run safe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is auto run safe: HiIs this safe to use also what is it telling meThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-auto-run-safe/8e19cc0f-1b79-4588-a483-6b5a6df36eba
  3. is auto run safe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is auto run safe: HiIs this safe to use also what is it telling meThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-auto-run-safe/8e19cc0f-1b79-4588-a483-6b5a6df36eba
  4. is auto run safe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?: When I was deleting the %temp% and prefetch folder contents, I noticed that Windows NEVER deletes temporary folders. I would like an auto %temp% and prefetch folder content deleter in the next update....
  6. Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?: When I was deleting the %temp% and prefetch folder contents, I noticed that Windows NEVER deletes temporary folders. I would like an auto %temp% and prefetch folder content deleter in the next update....
  7. Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?

8. %temp% not opening in run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    %temp% not opening in run: i already tried sfc /scannow it did not fix, it keeps asking me what app to open with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-not-opening-in-run/3f293b8e-fcb2-4e3d-8411-7ba0358df10a
  9. %temp% not opening in run

%temp% not opening in run: i already tried sfc /scannow it did not fix, it keeps asking me what app to open with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-not-opening-in-run/3f293b8e-fcb2-4e3d-8411-7ba0358df10a
  10. What Is auto run.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What Is auto run.: I have no Idea what Auto Run Is, and would like to know more about It. Is It safe to share? What do the colors mean? and Can It harm my computer In anyway? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-auto-run/9fc3404b-8d6e-4013-9a4b-a90b8445fb6e