Windows 10: Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities

Discus and support Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Bikesharing is booming as this two-wheeled technology transforms how people get from A to B in cities around the planet. With an estimated 1,600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities

Source: Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities

:)

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS

Source: Now in more cities: Lime bikes and scooters on Google Maps

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
  3. MS Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You .....

Microsoft Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You Avoid Traffic Jams

Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...s-496642.shtml

Cluster Head, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Updates in Google Maps and Search to help during times of crisis

Source: Updates in Maps and Search to help during times of crisis

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities - Similar Threads - Real bikeshare information

2. Location in google maps keep changing to a different city than I am in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location in google maps keep changing to a different city than I am in.: My computer keeps changing location on me. I live in Tucson, Arizona and the computer keeps showing Washington DC. I have turned many things on and off, to no avail....
  3. Location in google maps keep changing to a different city than I am in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location in google maps keep changing to a different city than I am in.: My computer keeps changing location on me. I live in Tucson, Arizona and the computer keeps showing Washington DC. I have turned many things on and off, to no avail....
  4. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop: Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out: Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...
  5. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....
  6. Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS: Starting this week, you can see nearby Lime scooters, pedal bikes and e-bikes right from the transit tab on Google Maps in over 80 new cities around the world. When you need to travel short distances or that last mile, Google Maps can tell you if a Lime vehicle is available,...
  7. Google rolls out Password Checkup and Cross Account Protection

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolls out Password Checkup and Cross Account Protection: We’re always working to make sure your data is protected, whether you’re using Google products or checking out your favorite websites and apps. Today, we’re introducing two new updates that will help keep your data secure, beyond just Google’s sites and apps: Password...
  8. Google Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Maps: Trying to use google maps and map details are 'blacking out' - the screen is still on as are some buttons but the map vanishes. Is this happening to anyone else. 15576
  9. MS Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You .....

in Windows 10 News
    MS Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You .....: Microsoft Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You Avoid Traffic Jams [img] The update includes no less than 35,000 traffic cameras Bing Maps is not as widely used as some other mapping services, such as Google Maps, for example, but Microsoft’s...
  10. Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default: Four months ago we announced that we’d be moving to HTML5 By Default to offer a safer, more power-efficient experience. As a reminder, this change disables Adobe Flash Player unless there’s a user indication that they want Flash content on specific sites, and eventually all...