Windows 10: Real-time protection disabled

Discus and support Real-time protection disabled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I was used a nice window 10 defender. but right now it disabled the real time protection as below.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gebregiorgis, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Real-time protection disabled

Split from this thread. I was used a nice window 10 defender. but right now it disabled the real time protection as below.

:)

Gebregiorgis, Jul 26, 2021
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Jul 26, 2021
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Jul 26, 2021
  4. JhakeSong Win User

Real-time protection disabled

real-time protection

Hi Zmnakohama,

This is Will C an Independent Advisor and I will be happy to assist you with this. I understand that you are trying to disable realtime protection from Windows Defender.

Try these steps to disable the Real Time Protection feature of Windows Defender.

First, in newer version of windows there is a feature called Tamper Protection, this has to be turned off first, otherwise real time protection will just come back on sometime.

To turn Tamper Protection OFF:

1) Go to Windows Security ( just type Windows Security in the search box)

2) Under Virus & threat protection, look for Virus & threat protection settings then go to Manage settings

3) Switch Tamper Protection to Off

To disable real-time protection:

1) Open Local Group Policy Editor (search gpedit by typing it in the search box)

2) Go to Computer Configuration then Administrative Templates

3) Under Windows Components, go to Microsoft Defender Antivirus then Real-time Protection

4) Enable Turn off real-time protection

5) Finally, Reboot

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

JhakeSong, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Real-time protection disabled

1. Real-time protection disabled - Similar Threads - Real protection disabled

2. Need a real option to disable real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a real option to disable real time protection: Hello,Windows defender, specifically real time protection, is making simple tasks that would take 5 minutes for my PC to process take .75 to 1.5 hours. Counting the time I have spent trying to disable the feature and time lost between my programsAdobe InDesign, Microsoft...
  3. Need a real option to disable real time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need a real option to disable real time protection: Hello,Windows defender, specifically real time protection, is making simple tasks that would take 5 minutes for my PC to process take .75 to 1.5 hours. Counting the time I have spent trying to disable the feature and time lost between my programsAdobe InDesign, Microsoft...
  4. Need a real option to disable real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Real Time Protection not getting disabled

Real Time Protection not getting disabled: Hi Team,I have a new computer having Win 10 Home single language, and the problem I am facing as I am unable to disable real time protection on my laptop. Whenever I was trying to click the off button its bounce back to on. Can anyone help me how to resolve this...
  6. Selectively disable Real Time Protection?

Selectively disable Real Time Protection?: Dear all, I pray you're all well. I apologise if this specific question has been asked before, but I've not been able to find it. I'm trying to do some development work on my Windows 10 machine using Eclipse. During the normal course of development I'm frequently...
  7. Real Time protection disabled

Real Time protection disabled: Real Time protection disabled and cannot be enable from Defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-disabled/4f7aa9c1-eb51-492b-8531-a008a84d523a
  8. Why Real-time protection is disabled?

Why Real-time protection is disabled?: Although I enabled Real-time protection in Update & Security setting, Windows Defender shows that Real-time protection is disabled. How can I enable real-time protection?...
  9. Disable real-time protection.

Disable real-time protection.: I've only had Windows 10 for a few days and it's already annoyed me more than XP and Vista ever have combined. Right now my problem is the damn thing keeps enabling real-time protection for no apparent reason. I'm confused, was this software developed by primates by any...
  10. Disable the real-time protection of Windows Defender

Disable the real-time protection of Windows Defender: Hi In Windows 10 v1511, I noticed that if I disable the real-time protection of Windows Defender, when I reboot the system, this protection comes back on automatically. Why? So, how do I prevent this? Thanks Bye 33201