Windows 10: Real-time protection

Discus and support Real-time protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My pc has a red appearance saying real-time protection is turned off, but when i try to turn it on its failing to. I have checked my settings for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NivenCH, Sep 16, 2019.

1. NivenCH Win User

Real-time protection

My pc has a red appearance saying real-time protection is turned off, but when i try to turn it on its failing to. I have checked my settings for windows defender where its showing that its on.

What can I do?

:)

NivenCH, Sep 16, 2019
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Sep 16, 2019
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Real-time protection

real time protection

thanks for the suggestions. after I scanned and rebooted, the real time protection is on and working fine. thanks. Jk

JacobKottackal, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Real-time protection

1. Real-time protection - Similar Threads - Real protection

2. Is that true that rar archives get password protected and the antivirus real time dont...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is that true that rar archives get password protected and the antivirus real time dont...: Is that true that rar archives get password protected and the antivirus real time dont detect it from zip archive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-true-that-rar-archives-get-password/2298ddad-4f37-4f16-84cd-3a2feeac1e32
  3. Real-time protection disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection disabled: Split from this thread. I was used a nice window 10 defender. but right now it disabled the real time protection as below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-disabled/f0398bc1-7190-4a49-8e38-39842af00a91
  4. I am unable to enable Real Time Protection, Cloud-delivered protection or Automatic Sample...

I am unable to enable Real Time Protection, Cloud-delivered protection or Automatic Sample...: Whenever I try to enable Real Time Protection, Cloud-delivered protection or Automatic Sample Submission from the Virus and Threat Protection settings, the UAC window pops up, I click Yes, the toggle turns on for a brief moment before turning back off again.I have no other...
  5. how to turn on real time protection. windows 8.1 pro error code 0x800704ec

how to turn on real time protection. windows 8.1 pro error code 0x800704ec: My window defender real time protection is turned off. when we try to turn it on it shows "This program is blocked by group policy." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-real-time-protection-windows-81-pro/f590184d-3712-4f09-acf0-4fc7dc407c21
  6. Why Real Time Protection is disabled and I can't enable it anymore

Why Real Time Protection is disabled and I can't enable it anymore: Firstly I tried "Reset This PC" feature but this didn't help at all. Secondly I reinstalled Windows 10 directly by using the setup.exe of Windows 10.iso that was downloaded by MediaCreationTool20H2.exe but this also didn't help at all. Thirdly I reinstalled Windows 10...
  7. Why Real Time Protection is disabled and I can't enable it anymore

Why Real Time Protection is disabled and I can't enable it anymore: Firstly I tried "Reset This PC" feature but this didn't help at all.Secondly I reinstalled Windows 10 directly by using the setup.exe of Windows 10.iso that was downloaded by MediaCreationTool20H2.exe but this also didn't help at all.Thirdly I reinstalled Windows 10...
  8. Defender Real-Time protection, stop deleting files?

Defender Real-Time protection, stop deleting files?: I have this folder with files and every time I use these files, real-time protections is turned back on (automatically) after a couple minutes or hours and then later when ONLY I run the file, it'll delete what's it deems "necessary" and then I have to go deep into the...
  9. Permanently turning off Real-Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently turning off Real-Time Protection: I'm tired of how much it's taking for my CPU. it's slowing down my computer sometimes at the worst time. Make it BETTER TO NOT DRAIN MY CPU, or tell me how to turn it off or set it to some special setting that's helluva lot easier to manage. I can't even permanently turn it...
  10. Windows Real-time protection is greyed out, tried setting it to automatic on services but I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Real-time protection is greyed out, tried setting it to automatic on services but I...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/6dusgi64uqs61.jpg?width=1191&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3518de9d9ccdd9bcad55685c4ce094425510944b https://preview.redd.it/ehad6j64uqs61.jpg?width=1113&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c20cfad0a3c67c8b9e71976e1bce8c262b5ff7c submitted by...