Windows 10: Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

Discus and support Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Friend has Flight Simulator X an I just put his copy on my PC an Both Computer's are connected to the Internet an we keep getting this message " An... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anthony Brun, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

My Friend has Flight Simulator X an I just put his copy on my PC an Both Computer's are connected to the Internet an we keep getting this message " An error occurred while downloading Real-World Weather. Please check your Internet connection and configuration and try again." before you even think of sending me to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841214 that doesn't help at all...

P.S. ONLY REAL SOLUTION'S & HELP

:)

Anthony Brun, Feb 14, 2020

2. Unable to download "Real World weather into MS FSX

I am no longer able to download real world weather into MS Flight Simulator X. The error message tells me to check my Internet connection, which is fine.

Duncan and Karin Bell, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?

Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-world weather downloads for FSX?

ShierToaster73, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

fsx real weather

Hi Curlee

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

There have been discussions on third party FSX forums the Real Weather servers are not working at the moment.

Please keep in mind, Flight Simulator is not even a supported product any more from Microsoft and it is not officially supported on Windows 10 either.

Here is a forum you might want to check out for better help and support relating to the product:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?3...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

1. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK - Similar Threads - Real world weather

2. My personal real world testing of NVMe PCI Express Gen 4

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My personal real world testing of NVMe PCI Express Gen 4: We all love having fast PC's and anybody that has paid attention to hard drives over the years knows that the new shiny PCI Express Gen 4 drives come with mindboggling high data transfer rates. I mean, let's face it, do we want a PCI Express Gen 3 drive that ONLY gets...
  3. Real-world practices to optimize Windows 10 update deployments

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world practices to optimize Windows 10 update deployments: Since the initial launch of Windows 10 in 2015, many of you have sought release-over-release efficiencies to ensure that the devices and users in your environments remain protected and productive. Based on discussions with, and feedback received from enterprise customers...
  4. Real world maximum wifi transfer speeds?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Real world maximum wifi transfer speeds?: A question out of curiosity, not need or a problem. It seems to be pretty well known that the fastest internet transfer speeds come through a connection using an ethernet cable, and for various reasons including signal processing overhead, a wifi connection can not reach...
  5. fsx real weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    fsx real weather: cannot download real weather on fsx, what do I need to do to correct this problem. using windows x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-real-weather/2ce9c76b-0c65-4cbf-b55c-8e2c5a20328d
  6. Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?: Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-world weather downloads for FSX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-microsoft-ended-partnership-with-jeppesen-for/4d3ac22e-9cd3-4dcf-9762-67d66429ea71
  7. Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience: Over the past two months, we have shared insight into how Windows Update for Business leverages diagnostic data to monitor servicing channels and quickly address issues. We also provided suggested configuration guidance around setting up automatic updates, managing feature...
  8. No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?: Using the app: Real World Cursor Editor (realworld cursor editor - Google Search), I have been trying to get a colored circle around my cursor. I am able to color the cursor and to establish a "hot point," after selecting "Circle," I can't get the circle to be colored....
  9. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome: The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for measuring performance against snapshots of real web pages. Using insights from real-world measurements, the V8 team improved the...
  10. SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience

in Windows 10 News
    SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience: Using data from millions of drive days in Google datacenters, a new paper offers production lifecycle data on SSD reliability. Surprise! SSDs fail differently than disks - and in a dangerous way. Here's what you need to know. SSDs are a new phenomenon in the datacenter. We...