Windows 10: Really Bad C Drive Space

Discus and support Really Bad C Drive Space in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Probably a very frequent problem. My C drive is full to the brim. I have 100 gb in it and in the course of 6 months, it's full. I do play many games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kaliarti, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Really Bad C Drive Space

Probably a very frequent problem. My C drive is full to the brim. I have 100 gb in it and in the course of 6 months, it's full. I do play many games and install and uninstall many of them but I don't really know what to delete to free up a lot of space. My program files file has around 30 gb or so. I tried many "software free" ways of clearing some space but I end up clearing around 2gb. Which are drained again in the process of few min. My C drive space is getting full as I watch it. That is another problem with which I don't know how to deal. Idk if I have a virus who eats up my C Drive Space but my C drive is losing 1 to 2 free space mb every few sec, like, it's losing free space every few secs. Some tips guys?

submitted by /u/Kaliarti
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kaliarti, Nov 29, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 29, 2020
  3. 333t Win User
    How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

4. Ruz San Win User

Really Bad C Drive Space

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CReally Bad C Drive Space :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Really Bad C Drive Space

1. Really Bad C Drive Space - Similar Threads - Really Bad Drive

2. Extending space on C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending space on C drive: My Question: my disc manager space distribution looks like this: i.e., print screen below. On Disc 1 I would like to extend "C" using the space from New Volume J . Is this possible? Disc 1 is a solid state 1TB. I am not sure if this can be done! Can you please advise me?...
  3. C drive space issue

C drive space issue: Hi,I am facing space issue with my C:/drive, earlier when I raised this concern then the reason at that time was due an application so I fixed that part.However I again started facing this space issue. Please find the snapshot taken from treesize on different days as below...
  4. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  5. C drive space

C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  6. Space in C drive!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space in C drive!!!: There is one problem which I face with my computer everyday. The space free in the C drive gets lesser day bay day. For example, yesterday the space free in the c drive was 45.1 GB and today it suddenly reduced to 43.2 GB, without me installing any programs. Sometimes I...
  7. Space in C drive!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space in C drive!!!: There is one problem which I face with my computer everyday. The space free in the C drive gets lesser day bay day. For example, yesterday the space free in the c drive was 45.1 GB and today it suddenly reduced to 43.2 GB, without me installing any programs. Sometimes I...
  8. Space in C drive!!!

9. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  10. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...