Windows 10: Really bad virus

Discus and support Really bad virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a really bad virus on my computer. Whenever i try to get on the pc crashes, with “BAD POOL HEADER” and it only crashes no matter what. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdmundBayot, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Really bad virus

i have a really bad virus on my computer. Whenever i try to get on the pc crashes, with “BAD POOL HEADER” and it only crashes no matter what. I have tried thr windows recovery option, crashes. Doing Troubleshoot>Reset this pc>remove all my files>just remove my files>Reset and then in the resetting process i get “There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made” and then get 1 button that says cancle. System restore doesnt work because there are no restore points. Go back to the previous version doesnt work. I dont have a system image. Startup repair still causes the pc to crash. Not sure what to do in cmd promt. And the startup setting dont do anything. Please help me!

:)

EdmundBayot, Mar 3, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Really bad virus :p

cadaveca, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Really bad virus

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Really bad virus

1. Really bad virus - Similar Threads - Really bad virus

2. Is this really a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this really a virus?: I bought an ASUS laptop three days ago with Windows 11 Home S which I changed to Windows 11 Home.I installed only a few programs, which I can list: 7-zip, Adobe Acrobat DC, AnyDesk, Chrome, LibreOffice, Remote Utilities - Viewer.I only went online to download these programs...
  3. utweb.exe is really virus?

utweb.exe is really virus?: µTorrent Web is torrent web by owned bittorrentwhy utweb.exe has Misleading:Win32/Lodi information report windows defender:Alert level: LowStatus: ActiveDate: 01/12/2021 5:51 amCategory: Potentially Unwanted SoftwareDetails: This program displays deceptive product...
  4. Edge Chromium is really bad!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium is really bad!: I am currently testing the new Edge Chromium. To be honest. Its really bad. I mean the UI. Maybe under the hood seems stable and faster, but the User Interface is really bad. The one thing I cannot seem to figure out, is that on the New Tab page, The Microsoft Bing search...
  5. I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it

I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it: short story long, I got a really bad virus that puts . npsk at after the format like .jpg.npsk but when I change it back to . jpg it just shows as corrupted and they left a note to send 980$ to send me a software to remove it, fk them, any help with this problem cuz it did...
  6. it's windows 10 really that bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it's windows 10 really that bad?: I still in Windows 7 thinking to upgrade to Windows 10 but everyone tell me to don't do it because Windows 10 is going to kill your computer and spying on everything you do it's all that really true?! , second question if I do upgrade to windows 10 I should get a new...
  7. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...
  8. WD.... is it really that bad...?

WD.... is it really that bad...?: Magazine AV reviews always rate Windows Defender as terrible... worse than useless.... junk..... and other less than complementary comments. Are these justified...? For example, let us take the review in the August 2018 edition of Computer Shopper.... and I quote.......
  9. Really Bad Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really Bad Mouse Lag: Hi folks, I've been having a lot of trouble with my mouse lagging. Just moving it across the screen will sometimes cause it to lag. I wouldn't say that there is anything specific causing it sense it happens when I'm browsing the web, managing files on my desktop, and...
  10. Really Bad Freezing Issues..

in Windows 10 Support
    Really Bad Freezing Issues..: Hello, I've had Windows 10 since the day of release (upgraded from 8.1). It has worked flawlessly showing no signs of issues. Just yesterday I started encountering some rather unusual, very very frustrating issues. Whether I am browsing file explorer or simply playing a game,...