Windows 10: REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

Discus and support REally bad wifi reception on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone I'm in an airbnb in Italy and we have wifi. My husband accesses the wifi no problems with his Mac yet my Dell laptop with Windows 10 just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LydiaBezeruk, Sep 4, 2020.

1. REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

Hi everyone

I'm in an airbnb in Italy and we have wifi. My husband accesses the wifi no problems with his Mac yet my Dell laptop with Windows 10 just can't hang onto the connection and keeps dropping out. I have to hotspot the laptop through my phone data and even that is really bad! Why the difference and is there anything I can do about it?

thanks

Lydia

P.S. just posting this question has taken days!

:)

LydiaBezeruk, Sep 4, 2020

2. Bad Wifi Reception in WINDOWS 8.1

I feel wifi reception is very bad after win 8.1 update, If you are 5m away from wifi router, internet connectivity is lost..

OS Version : 8.10.14176.243

Mobile : Xolo Win Q900

I have a doubt too, is it because of my phone hardware or Win OS ??

DhivakarSelvaraj, Sep 4, 2020
  3. LCRT Win User
    Bad Wifi Reception in WINDOWS 8.1

why would the reception be bad because of the operating system?

your phone has only ever had 8.1 on it, so it is either bad quality or an issue with its own firmware.

talk to the company that makes your phone.

LCRT, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

Lumia 520 poor reception for fm radio

If you feel reception is really bad, contact Nokia Care and let them investigate this for you hands on.

For feature suggestions on Nokia products, I suggest the official Nokia forums:

http://discussions.nokia.com/

Tenforo, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

1. REally bad wifi reception on my laptop - Similar Threads - REally bad wifi

2. Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?: Why is wifi only bad for me laptop?it's an acer nitro 5 an517-55 with an intel core i7 12650H, rtx 4050 Killer WiFi 6E, i bought this not too long ago and it's wifi performance compared to other devices is horrible, i use windows 11 as it came with it, it's been like this for...
  3. Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is wifi only bad for my laptop?: Why is wifi only bad for me laptop?it's an acer nitro 5 an517-55 with an intel core i7 12650H, rtx 4050 Killer WiFi 6E, i bought this not too long ago and it's wifi performance compared to other devices is horrible, i use windows 11 as it came with it, it's been like this for...
  4. why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?: Why my laptop stops receiving wifi reception? I have not use it for some time and the wifi was working fine. I tried pluging ethernet cable but no luck also....
  5. why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?: Why my laptop stops receiving wifi reception? I have not use it for some time and the wifi was working fine. I tried pluging ethernet cable but no luck also....
  6. WIFI RECEPTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI RECEPTION: have one computer on east wing and one east. computer east has the router and tv hooked UP; wifi is great. west side of house NOT A STRAIGHT LINE, THROUGH DOORS, WALLS, THE WIFI COMES AND GOIES. IS THERE A FIX TO THIS? TERRYCRAIG2...
  7. My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!: My friend needs help with his slow WiFi connection on his pc. He recently bought a new NZXT pc and his connection to his WiFi is really slow. He has good WiFi but he is always lagging in games. Reaching 500-3000 ping most of the time. He can’t connect to the internet through...
  8. wifi signal reception problem

wifi signal reception problem: my question is about wifi signal reception in the new update of windows 10 after i update the windows 10 from that moment to now the reception of signals is very weak what is the problem with it????...
  9. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...
  10. Home WiFi works really bad only on my laptop

Home WiFi works really bad only on my laptop: Hi, I recently started having a problem with my laptop. Whenever I connect it to my home WiFi, internet goes really slow. It says it's connected to the router and has a good signal, but nothing works. Browsers, apps, I can't even load a page. The weirdest thing is that if I...