Windows 10: Really confused

Discus and support Really confused in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When downloading things off of Steam, my network runs at max, like full bandwidth and things like that, but downloading things off chrome, my speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stalksss, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Really confused

When downloading things off of Steam, my network runs at max, like full bandwidth and things like that, but downloading things off chrome, my speed seems capped to download below 10 mbps, making everything really slow and annoying. Any way to fix this?

submitted by /u/Stalksss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Stalksss, Mar 25, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 25, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Really confused :p

cadaveca, Mar 25, 2021
  4. locutus12 Win User

Really confused

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Really confused :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Really confused :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Really confused :) )

locutus12, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Really confused

1. Really confused - Similar Threads - Really confused

2. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  3. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  4. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  6. Im really confused

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im really confused: ok so when I in task manager there is System everyone has it but for some reason I can only find it if I open file location on it in task manager. Also it says date modified 8/11/21 but I got this PC on 3/11/21 so shouldn't it say 3/11/21 and not 8/11/21 or is this a fake...
  7. I am really confused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am really confused: So my pc started doing weird things the last 3-4 days. The monitor started going black and turning back on again and it started flickering and I needed to restart my pc in order for it to fix. I turned off and on my monitor to see if that's the problem but it wouldn't change...
  8. If Windows takes around 370GB than whats the other 300GB are from help I'm really confused??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If Windows takes around 370GB than whats the other 300GB are from help I'm really confused??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/qarinis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iem0hj/if_windows_takes_around_370gb_than_whats_the/
  9. Rebuild of PC but networking is really confusing; 1 PC and 2 Laptops.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rebuild of PC but networking is really confusing; 1 PC and 2 Laptops.: I am rebuilding my PC after a disaster with my C drive, with a new Win 10 64 install. I have this PC and two laptops that previously could communicate and share a specific file and I am trying but failing to do this again. I have printed out the Tutorial on 'Sharing files and...
  10. Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.: I'm new here so I hope someone will take pity on a noob who's confused and frustrated. I've got Windows 10 64 bit on my Toshiba Qosimo X-70. I sold it so I used the Windows 10 settings to try to wipe my files and reset Windows. It got caught in a loop and stuck at 46%. I...