Windows 10: Really deleting a work or school account from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Really deleting a work or school account from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, When additionally signing in to /Microsoft Store with a work or school account the first time, I was prompted whether to allow permissions... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NOD32user, Mar 25, 2019.

1. NOD32user Win User

Really deleting a work or school account from Microsoft Store

Hello,

When additionally signing in to /Microsoft Store with a work or school account the first time, I was prompted whether to allow permissions which I declined, however, I have found that I am not able to install any applications from the work or school library with an error, something about library not augmented and signing out and in again does not help, it no longer prompts me regarding permissions. How do I clear the login really so that I can enable permissions, or, how can I enable permissions?

Regards,

:)

NOD32user, Mar 25, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi Michel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to access the PC using the university account.

1. Do you have any other user account configured on the PC?
    2. Were you able to login using the new Microsoft account previously?
    3. Did you purchase the Windows 10 license from Microsoft store?

As you have mentioned that the school email account have been deleted, in that case you may not be able to login to the PC using the same password.

Also, if you have purchased the license from Microsoft store then I suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Accounts & Billing support team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Really deleting a work or school account from Microsoft Store

Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Really deleting a work or school account from Microsoft Store

1. Really deleting a work or school account from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Really deleting school

2. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?: I want to permanently delete downloaded programs or games that I got from the Microsoft store. They continue to show up in a list of programs on my PC. How do I get permanently get rid of them? I wanted to see what they were like. Either I didn't like them or they were...
  3. Microsoft Store does not install apps from work or school department

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not install apps from work or school department: After adding an additional work or school account in Microsoft Store I receive an error when attempting to install apps from the work or school department: PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented {serial/hash/key} {date/time} I am able to provide the entire error message if...
  4. Microsoft Store app...REALLY?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app...REALLY?: So a two hours plus of trying every solution posted under the sun to try to fix the "Your are not connected" error with the MS store APP. Have to say when I have to drill down into forum threads (still not fixed) to try and fix the MS STORE app then you all are collectively...
  5. Work School account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work School account: We have domain joined computers running windows 10. The office 365 account is synced with AD and the Office account password gets updated from the DC AD Every 3 month, the password policy requires users to reset their password. When users reset their password, outlook...
  6. 2 school accounts

2 school accounts: how do I remove my old school account and keep my new one associated with my user account? My file explorer only contains files from my old account and nothing from my new one drive account. I've contacted customer support and they successfully changed my Microsoft licensing...
  7. school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    school account: I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/school-account/511d69f2-5de5-48ec-a839-ffec84f5dd2e
  8. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account: I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?...
  9. Remove unauthorized work or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove unauthorized work or school account: I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 Pro platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Android. In Windows settings, System, Shared Experiences it states I have given access to a "Work or school account." I have no work or school account....
  10. Is this really a microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is this really a microsoft account: Can this be correct? I thought I used this as a local account sign in. 54476

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pur-inventoryneveraugmented

2. work or school account microsoft store