Windows 10: Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

Discus and support Really hoping for help with BSOD issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by heyscotttt, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be working. I'm getting them when I load into a game of DOTA 2 or after a bit of time while watching youtube. The most recent dump is copied below but I don't know how to decipher it.

Code:
    I also have another BSOD from about an hour prior which looks to be a bit different:

Code:
    And another one from last night which appears to be a bit different as well. Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated as I'm ripping my hair out!
    Code:
    :)

heyscotttt, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2019
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Really hoping for help with BSOD issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

1. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues - Similar Threads - Really hoping help

2. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  3. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  4. Hope someone help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  6. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  7. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Frequent BSOD and I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD and I really need help: I get frequent BSOD with different error codes all relating to driver issues. I have re installed windows several times. I have updated to latest stable BIOS on my ROG X570-E. All chipset drivers are latest.Any help analyzing this would be...
  9. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  10. I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent: I've just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, on the start up screen it asks for me to sign into Microsoft. After I do this, it asks to create a windows PIN, straight after this it says 'Sorry something went wrong, please try again later' then I have 2 options, 'Retry'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x124_genuineintel_processor_mae_internal_parity