Windows 10: Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

Discus and support Really hoping for help with BSOD issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by heyscotttt, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be working. I'm getting them when I load into a game of DOTA 2 or after a bit of time while watching youtube. The most recent dump is copied below but I don't know how to decipher it.

Code:
    I also have another BSOD from about an hour prior which looks to be a bit different:

Code:
    And another one from last night which appears to be a bit different as well. Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated as I'm ripping my hair out!
    Code:
    :)

heyscotttt, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2019
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Really hoping for help with BSOD issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

1. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues - Similar Threads - Really hoping help

2. Help troubleshoot BSOD issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help troubleshoot BSOD issue: Can someone assist me in figuring out why BSOD occurred? Dump file in the link below. https://easyupload.io/6w1219 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-troubleshoot-bsod-issue/48543861-a3e0-46be-aee5-283f7693c03d
  3. I really need help

I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...
  4. Translation issues, I could really need your help

in Cortana
    Translation issues, I could really need your help: Those of us having installed more than one language have "Language Community" in FBH, and it's simply not good enough. I would appreciate your upvote both from bilinguals and others. Link to Feedback Hub Post Are you aware of how much time some of us spend translating...
  5. Really odd BSODs

Really odd BSODs: Hi! Here's the problem. I turn on my machine and leave it for let's say 30 minutes and it will crash. A BSOD crash. To prevent that from happening is very easy. I just reboot the PC. After that it will work just fine. So I have been accustomed to turn it on, log in, wait...
  6. really need help with this one

really need help with this one: ive just activated winodows 10 pr o last night,and since then whenever i watch a video in fullscreen the screen keeps flickering black every 5 seconds,ive had this pc for 2 months and it s the first time i have this problem,any help would be much appreciated!...
  7. Hoping you guys can help out

Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070
  8. Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...

Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...: I have a new PC that I built, I've built many but this one has me stumped. I have reformatted several times trying different solutions, stripped all unnecessary hardware, tested both sticks of memory and the SSD. The voltage on the PSU 12v rail is a bit low ~11.8v and it...
  9. Several BSOD issues, help please?

Several BSOD issues, help please?: Hello. Newbie here and confused like crazy. I am typing this from a friend's laptop as mine has suddenly experienced the Windows 10 BSOD and I cannot do anything with it. *Sad Laptop computer : Dell Inspiron 1545 Operating System: Windows 10 (just recently upgraded to 10...
  10. Really Bad Freezing Issues..

in Windows 10 Support
    Really Bad Freezing Issues..: Hello, I've had Windows 10 since the day of release (upgraded from 8.1). It has worked flawlessly showing no signs of issues. Just yesterday I started encountering some rather unusual, very very frustrating issues. Whether I am browsing file explorer or simply playing a game,...