Windows 10: Really irritating WiFi issue

Discus and support Really irritating WiFi issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had my Asus laptop with windows 10 for the last 2 months and since I've had it the WiFi hasn't performed great with speeds on my phone being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZeusCannon9000, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Really irritating WiFi issue

I've had my Asus laptop with windows 10 for the last 2 months and since I've had it the WiFi hasn't performed great with speeds on my phone being 100mbps while on my laptop it gets around 15 however recently I was messing around with the settings and managed to get it to go to 70mpbs by turning on gaming mode however after turning my laptop off and putting it back on again it's decided to go back to 15mbps. Ive tried almost every method I can find online to fix this but nothings worked so far so does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to fix this

submitted by /u/ZeusCannon9000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZeusCannon9000, Jan 22, 2020

2. wifi issues

ok so i'm getting these bluescreens every once and awhile now, ever since i put in a new airlink usb wifi adapter thingy.

heres a screenie:

Really irritating WiFi issue Photo_101806_001.jpg

sorry for the quality, its my pda's camera....

i'm thinking its the wifi usb dongle thats causing the problems. it tends to get a bit warm, and when the system bluescreens, the blue status light on it turns off.

any suggestions on how to remedy this? its starting to get irritating when i have to do big downloads, and it bluescreens.

thx!

randomperson21, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 22, 2020
  4. JJinaus Win User

Really irritating WiFi issue

Irritating Issue with Airplane Mode

Thanks for the suggestion, I just looked in device manager. There is nothing in the Network adaptors or USB controllers that suggests a wifi device.

JJinaus, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Really irritating WiFi issue

1. Really irritating WiFi issue - Similar Threads - Really irritating WiFi

2. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  3. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  4. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. very irritating problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very irritating problem: "help" pages in ms apps and even in chrome and edge always pop up even i dont click them, sometimes they pop up when i am typing, ms office apps show the help bar and sometimes crashes the app, and i cant close them, some times i can but it is not that long till they show...
  6. Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi

Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi: Greetings, Basic Information: Windows 10, 20H2 Wireless Adapter: Asus PCE-AC51 Driver: latest installed Yesterday, reinstalled today Installed: Yesterday I have the Problem, that Windows doesnt want to connect to the Internet, if I get it connected to the Network, it...
  7. Wifi/ internet really unstable

Wifi/ internet really unstable: Occasionally, my WiFi will just stop working. I'll have to disconnect and reconnect from it, but sometimes, it just becomes insane. It's almost every 5 minutes, I have to turn my wifi off and back on. I've had this problem ever since I got this device Lenovo Thinkpad with...
  8. Irritating Security Alert

Irritating Security Alert: Nice work @vivski. Thanks for running this to ground, and for sharing your solution with the forums. Much-appreciated. --Ed--
  9. Irritating Issue with Airplane Mode

Irritating Issue with Airplane Mode: A while back, our internet went down for a few days. We had to buy a wifi router and I connected wifi through a USB stick to my desktop. When the internet came back, I disconnected the wifi and reverted to LAN. Now the airplane icon is stuck there even though there is no...
  10. Slow boot and irritating issues while running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot and irritating issues while running: Hey guys, I have the 64 Bit version of Win 10 on my custom built PC and I'd like to ask for your help. So about 2 weeks ago I noticed that everytime I boot into Windows, before the Lock Screen shows up, there's a black screen with cursor and I have to wait about one minute...