Windows 10: Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

Discus and support Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I really do not know what to do here. I had the error message when adding a Gmail account to the Mail and Calendar app where it says, "We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Mikael, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

Hello,I really do not know what to do here. I had the error message when adding a Gmail account to the Mail and Calendar app where it says, "We encountered a problem." So I uninstalled the app, and then went to the Microsoft store, and installed it, and at the top right it says, "You own this app" but to the right there is an option to install, which is weird, since I own the app. So I went to try to find it by searching it by hitting the windows key, and typing in Mail, and nothing came up. I then went back to the Microsoft store, and I tried to search for Mail and Calendar, and it shows the

:)

Michael Mikael, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 1, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 1, 2023
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

Mel Tar, Jan 1, 2023
Thema:

Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

1. Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix? - Similar Threads - Really messed Mail

2. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  3. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  4. Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?: Hello,I really do not know what to do here. I had the error message when adding a Gmail account to the Mail and Calendar app where it says, "We encountered a problem." So I uninstalled the app, and then went to the Microsoft store, and installed it, and at the top right it...
  5. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  6. Taskbar messed up, really big and apps everywhere. How to fix/reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar messed up, really big and apps everywhere. How to fix/reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Icantmakemydecision [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsi27d/taskbar_messed_up_really_big_and_apps_everywhere/
  7. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  8. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  9. Mail and Calendar apps should really be integrated into a single app

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail and Calendar apps should really be integrated into a single app: Like how Outlook does it. I don't use them for that reason alone. 10947
  10. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    I really messed up: Sorry that this is long and not that well worded I really messed up. So from the beginning. I bought a pc from one of my friends on Friday. (Specs: cpu: Intel i7 4790, gpu: nvidia geforce gtx 970, motherboard: gigabyte z97 hd3, and Windows 10 home, originally...