Windows 10: Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive

Discus and support Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First, I know it was a problem on my part for not reading the prompts when installing Windows 10. I purchased a new Lenovo Yoga Laptop. On startup it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Pool Commish, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive

First, I know it was a problem on my part for not reading the prompts when installing Windows 10. I purchased a new Lenovo Yoga Laptop. On startup it gave me a choice of installing Windows 10 or Windows 11. I chose Windows 10 on advice from the sales guy who said there was some problems with Windows 11 still because it is brand new release. He said wait a few weeks or a month to let them work out the problems. He said I could then install Windows 11 later. Sounded good.My problem is that Windows loading used One Drive as the default for applications. This is a problem with my Excel sheet

:)

The Pool Commish, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Oct 23, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive

Help with external hard drive

Hi Debbra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to plug in hard drive then check in disk management you can see the drive or not.

Follow the steps to check Drive in Disk Management.

• Go to the Control Panel then click on the
      Administrative Tools. .

• Under the Administrative Tool Click on Computer Management.

• Click on Disk Management and check the External Hard Drive.

Also check in BIOS whether External Hard Drive is listed or not.

For help with the BIOS settings, refer to the computer manual or contact the manufacturer.

If it doesn’t work then, I would suggest you to update BIOS for updating BIOS contact Lenovo Support.

Follow the link:

Lenovo Support – Drivers, Updates, How-To Guides, Technical Help and more - Lenovo Support IN

Disclaimer :

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive

1. Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive - Similar Threads - Really Need Help

2. Bitlocker problem , i really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker problem , i really need help: i just log in my MS account to get my Bitlocker code , but this screen happen , i dont know what to do plz help me . ty...TraceID: gF5h+coYVUSaWUDt.29.117Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists contact us....
  3. Bitlocker problem , i really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker problem , i really need help: i just log in my MS account to get my Bitlocker code , but this screen happen , i dont know what to do plz help me . ty...TraceID: gF5h+coYVUSaWUDt.29.117Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists contact us....
  4. Bitlocker problem , i really need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  6. Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive: First, I know it was a problem on my part for not reading the prompts when installing Windows 10. I purchased a new Lenovo Yoga Laptop. On startup it gave me a choice of installing Windows 10 or Windows 11. I chose Windows 10 on advice from the sales guy who said there was...
  7. Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Really Need Help on this Problem with One Drive: First, I know it was a problem on my part for not reading the prompts when installing Windows 10. I purchased a new Lenovo Yoga Laptop. On startup it gave me a choice of installing Windows 10 or Windows 11. I chose Windows 10 on advice from the sales guy who said there was...
  8. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. Need Help with One Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help with One Drive: Out of space just bought 1 more TB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-one-drive/4e18a1ac-6f5c-49b2-ad9e-9c4c4875b073
  10. really need help with this one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    really need help with this one: ive just activated winodows 10 pr o last night,and since then whenever i watch a video in fullscreen the screen keeps flickering black every 5 seconds,ive had this pc for 2 months and it s the first time i have this problem,any help would be much appreciated!...