Windows 10: Really need help with my slow laptop :

Discus and support Really need help with my slow laptop : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I recently fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop because I kinda messed up before the install. After installing a new clean windows 10, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrackedEgg, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Really need help with my slow laptop :

Hi there

I recently fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop because I kinda messed up before the install. After installing a new clean windows 10, it was nice and fast for the first few days, now it has slowed down a little and takes 30sec to get to the log in screen, which is fine. BUT it takes nearly 2 WHOLE minutes to log into windows ;. I already tried cleaning old windows update files and a clean boot. Please i really need help with this annoying problem. I barley downloaded anything since O know it will slow down the laptop.

Thank you

By the way, I have 4gb ram and some sucky AMD a6 2.4ghz processor

:)

CrackedEgg, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Apr 18, 2021
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Apr 18, 2021
  4. SunnyK Win User

Really need help with my slow laptop :

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Really need help with my slow laptop :

1. Really need help with my slow laptop : - Similar Threads - Really need help

2. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  3. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  4. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  5. My laptop is suddenly really slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is suddenly really slow: A few days ago I started up my computer in the morning as I always do,the boot process was slightly slower but I didn't really think about it.But logging in to my account after entering my password took about 20 minutes,it used to login in a few seconds.The process after...
  6. My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?

My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?: Here are my laptop specs: Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable GPU: IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics Disk: HDD 1TB Toshiba MQ04ABF100 This Laptop is pretty new as I bought this 1 month ago, but the laptop is...
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. Laptop is really slow

Laptop is really slow: Hi My Hp Pro x2 is really slow and it's only 2 years old! I really need help ASAP cause I have lots of work to get done on it and it takes forever for it to start up! Please can you give me advice. THANKS!!!...
  9. Laptop really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop really slow: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased 6 years ago. It is running on windows 10. Since I got it, the laptop is really slow, not able to go on a normal website page quick, takes time to load. I have performed a spy bot search and destroy, defragment, disk cleanup, run Avast...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...