Windows 10: Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

Discus and support Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a custom build. I really cannot figure out what is causing so many errors. My setup: Windows 10 128gb tridentZ RGB Ram 2x Titan RTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevin Cease, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

Hello. I have a custom build. I really cannot figure out what is causing so many errors. My setup:

Windows 10

128gb tridentZ RGB Ram
    2x Titan RTX (48gb VRAM)
    AMD 2950x
    evga 1200 p2 PSU
    M.2 1TB SSD
    2 x SSD 1TB
    ASUS 399-E motherboard

event viewer file link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoTqKVPM8eBpsRR0cErd7-347Zu1

I have attached a custom event viewer.

I am at a loss, it has been months of problem solving. I thought it was defective graphics cards, so I have had to RMA them and replace them with the newer RTX but I am still having problems. I have used Graphics driver software today to clean out the NVIDIA drivers and reinstall, but still getting them.

I don't know how to read the event viewer so I'm hoping someone can make sense of it.

My last resorts are reinstalling windows and then getting outside help with looking at my bios settings possibly?

I have spent quite a lot of money building this and I have to figure this out for my work. PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE!

:)

Kevin Cease, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

1. Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare - Similar Threads - Really struggling many

2. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many software issues and many blue screens: Many software issues last week: Crashing, not launching, random quits and many more plus random blue screens some times 5 minutes apart from each other so I am typing fast so sorry for the lack of structure to thisSystem:I7 7700RTX 307032gb RAMWindows 10please help!...
  4. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many software issues and many blue screens: Many software issues last week: Crashing, not launching, random quits and many more plus random blue screens some times 5 minutes apart from each other so I am typing fast so sorry for the lack of structure to thisSystem:I7 7700RTX 307032gb RAMWindows 10please help!...
  5. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Many many many blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many many many blue screen: First, i'm srory for my bad english because I'm french ;) So that's happening more and more since thursday and it's usually when I play a Windows Store game. And it make that too on the other games... It close many apps too, when i'm playing, t's closing and i have to reload...
  7. Constant blue screens with many different errors.

Constant blue screens with many different errors.: I've been having constant blue screens and I can't figure out what the problem is. Every time it blue screens it says something different. I've tried tons of different fixes and none worked. It bluescreens even in safe mode, but when I boot up into stopping it from...
  8. Windows will not update and getting many different blue screen stop codes

Windows will not update and getting many different blue screen stop codes: Ok. This is a relatively new computer that I cannot update Windows. I am getting error code: 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4549951 - Error 0x8000ffff The computer is also crashing repeatedly getting stop codes:...
  9. Blue screen nightmare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen nightmare: Hi .. ive done everything to fix my son's lap top . Gose on for hours at resetting pc going no further than 1percent.. ive followed all the reset instructions such as complete restore etc and still same thing. His laptop has no disc drive to install any recovering disc.....
  10. Different different Blue Screen Errors

Different different Blue Screen Errors: Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop suffering from many different blue screens