Windows 10: REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP

Discus and support REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What exactly must I do to eliminate having to press the Sign In button every time my computer goes to sleep ? It happens all day long and I am really... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by claudia_1844, Sep 29, 2019.

1. REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP

What exactly must I do to eliminate having to press the Sign In button every time my computer goes to sleep ? It happens all day long and I am really so tired of it.

I have tried doing the thing where you tick the box saying that you dont have to put in a password but that does not work.

:)

claudia_1844, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 29, 2019
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    StartEd (A program to manage slow computer startups)

You might try suggesting this program to one of the Gurus here. After they have kicked the tires
    a bit and put it through the paces it just might end up on the recommend List.

thomaseg1, Sep 29, 2019
  4. REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP

Cannot sign in to Windows 10

Hi Riley,

Corrupted user profile may have caused the issue you're experiencing with signing in to your computer. To check if that is really the case, we suggest that you start your computer in safe mode. To do that, you can refer to the steps in this

article
    . Since you cannot get past to the screen with date and time, you may have to force a shut down and reboot twice to get to the screen that offers you to restart in safe mode. You can perform the following steps to do that:

• Shut down your computer using the power button.
    • Reboot, then wait for manufacturers logo to appear.
    • Shut down your computer again using the power button.
    • The Advanced Startup Options (ASO) menu should appear. If not, continue to repeat the on/off process.
    • Follow the instructions on how to start in safe mode listed in the article we provided.

If you're able to boot into safe mode, we suggest that you create a new user account by following the steps under the
    Create a new local administrator account section of this
    article

If you have already started reinstalling Windows 10, we'd like to know how it goes and if it corrected the issue.

Keep us informed about the status of your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP

1. REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP - Similar Threads - REALLY TIRED HAVING

2. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove sign in every time I start my computer: How can I remove every sign in option like PIN sign in and password every time I start my computer. I just want to use my computer with no sign in, lock screen what so ever...
  3. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove sign in every time I start my computer: How can I remove every sign in option like PIN sign in and password every time I start my computer. I just want to use my computer with no sign in, lock screen what so ever...
  4. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer: hey guys, Every time I launch into Windows from Bootcamp and launch Edge, I have to sign into the browser to sync my stuff like bookmarks, extensions etc. I should not have to do that so anyone got any ideas?...
  9. Why does this message come up every time I start up my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this message come up every time I start up my computer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka40mg/why_does_this_message_come_up_every_time_i_start/
  10. Computer crashed again really tired of it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed again really tired of it: BSOD really tired of this crap just let me know what it is. Updated bios and drivers and I'm still not sure what the issue is. also not sure if the dump file is uploading https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYxxQ_NQ9-uQHaKeJw?e=7GmFp7...