Windows 10: Really? Why would you need something like that?

Discus and support Really? Why would you need something like that? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sweet_Information_14 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sweet_Information_14, May 13, 2023.

1. Really? Why would you need something like that?

/u/Sweet_Information_14, May 13, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 13, 2023
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Really? Why would you need something like that? :p

cadaveca, May 13, 2023
  4. Really? Why would you need something like that?

Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, May 13, 2023
Thema:

Really? Why would you need something like that?

1. Really? Why would you need something like that? - Similar Threads - Really Why need

2. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you like to help me?: My lenovo laptops some keys are not working 0-p[;'/ those words in the bracket are not working, how do I fix it please? FYI I got 5 laptops Lenovo 82DQ and it all the same problem that those words are not working. Can anyone provide me the solution for this problem please....
  3. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would you like to help me?: My lenovo laptops some keys are not working 0-p[;'/ those words in the bracket are not working, how do I fix it please? FYI I got 5 laptops Lenovo 82DQ and it all the same problem that those words are not working. Can anyone provide me the solution for this problem please....
  4. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...: **** liberals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-onedrive-installed-damn-microdicksoft-you/2890d316-bacf-4f93-a41a-de0e779d8408
  6. Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...: **** liberals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-onedrive-installed-damn-microdicksoft-you/2890d316-bacf-4f93-a41a-de0e779d8408
  7. Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I really, really, really would like to be able to set more granular Family time limits...: We use Microsoft Family pretty extensively. It has gone through some very problematic periods where we almost gave up on it, but lately has been getting better fewer bugs, but this one thing still vexes me greatly.It's a simple enough feature request. Currently you can only...
  9. How would you like to open this file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How would you like to open this file?: Hi, So I don't know what's been happening but every time I start up my laptop it always asks me How would you like to open this file? This also happens for other things such as trying to open appdata. I don't know how to get rid of this someone please help....
  10. You know what would be really cool!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    You know what would be really cool!?: If we could have the option to choose any color to a individual tile in the start menu. 24919