Windows 10: realm free trial

Discus and support realm free trial in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to use me month trial of realms on java but cant get mojang to accept my credit card."There was an error when saving Card information... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by moon man 643, Nov 15, 2020.

1. realm free trial

I am trying to use me month trial of realms on java but cant get mojang to accept my credit card."There was an error when saving Card information

IllegalArgumentException: There was a problem processing your credit card, please double check your data and try again." is the error i keep getting. I have tried multiple different credit cards, different browsers, and contacted customer support from my credit card company and said that everything is ok and no transactions are blocked. They said that this is most likely an issue on Mojang's side.

:)

moon man 643, Nov 15, 2020

2. diablo 2 realms

here is a list of battlenet realms for diablo and some of them admit mods *Smile realm free trial :)

http://topofgames.com/Diablo-2/

LittleLizard, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Crashing on Minecraft ever since I tried to get realms trial.

So I tried to get the 30 day Minecraft realms trial today and now Minecraft will keep crashing at the title screen. I already redownloaded the game from the Windows store yet the crashing still happens.
    Here is a video showing the issue.

NicolasOxendine, Nov 15, 2020
  4. realm free trial

Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

realm free trial

1. realm free trial - Similar Threads - realm free trial

2. Free Trial Realms accidently activated for Java and not Bedrock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Trial Realms accidently activated for Java and not Bedrock.: I wanted to use my free trial for Minecraft Realms on Bedrock but when I did it on the Minecraft website it gave me the free trial for Java. I want to put that free trial on my Bedrock....
  3. Free Trial Realms accidently activated for Java and not Bedrock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Trial Realms accidently activated for Java and not Bedrock.: I wanted to use my free trial for Minecraft Realms on Bedrock but when I did it on the Minecraft website it gave me the free trial for Java. I want to put that free trial on my Bedrock....
  4. Free Trials

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Trials: How do I tell what MS trials I have in effect?> When do they expire, and how much will I be charged? How do I cancel them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trials/79bf1cea-d159-44d9-a538-4badc4ac1f1b
  5. free trial

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    free trial: Hi I was given the advice to download macrium reflect free trial,the trial only last for so long so what do you do when your trial has ended,how can you use your back up image you make? 177618
  6. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  7. Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  8. minecraft free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"
  9. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...
  10. DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL: HOW CAN I GET MY FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF DVD PLAYER BEFORE PURCHASING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-free-trial/b823237f-8a4c-4bfa-a1d4-415b80fbeba1