Windows 10: Realm problems

Discus and support Realm problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to hop on one of my friends realms but it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Monkey21303, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Realm problems

I tried to hop on one of my friends realms but it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I changed the setting to the same as my brothers, who can play on the realm, and it still says the same thing. Is this intentional or a rarity?

:)

Monkey21303, Sep 7, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Minecraft Realms

I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be
    changed on xbox.com. I have the "join multiplayer games" option set to allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

firehazard10597, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Realm problems

1. Realm problems - Similar Threads - Realm problems

2. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has helped as of yet, can I...
  3. Unable to by minecraft realm for PC windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to by minecraft realm for PC windows 10: Whenever i press purchase it comes up saying ( sorry try again later ) its not my card thats declining as tried 3 others. What should i do :)...
  4. Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to join a friends realm on MCW10, it tells me to authenticate to microsoft...: I have been able to join on every first load of the game, and if i restart i can join, but once i close the game and open it again it only tells me that i need to authenticate to the services and i cannot join. How can i deal with this?...
  5. Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account: I've just downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever I go into create a new world then realm, it says that I need to change a privaty parameter in order to be able to play in realms. The thing is that when I go into aka.ms/accountsettings I can't find where to...
  6. Can't join a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join a realm: I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-a-realm/0553059d-e8d4-4406-ab10-9b25c528f7fa
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.: I am clicking to create a realm on on windows 10 minecraft but every time that I click it an error message pops up saying "were unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe check your internet connection?" I am connected to the internet. How else would I be writing this post?...
  8. Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Stuck On Loading Resource Packs: My friend owns a Minecraft bedrock realm, which he recently updated to 1.12.0. But Now when I try to join it gets stuck on loading resource packs. The other members can join just fine, but I cant....
  9. Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC: I bought a $25 microsoft card for the sole purpose of renewing my realm. However after I inputted the code and had the funds in my account i realized there is no option in-game to select money from my microsoft account to use to renew the realm. The only options are...
  10. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...