Windows 10: Realm problems

Discus and support Realm problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to hop on one of my friends realms but it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Monkey21303, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Realm problems

I tried to hop on one of my friends realms but it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I changed the setting to the same as my brothers, who can play on the realm, and it still says the same thing. Is this intentional or a rarity?

:)

Monkey21303, Sep 7, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Minecraft Realms

I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be
    changed on xbox.com. I have the "join multiplayer games" option set to allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

firehazard10597, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Realm problems

1. Realm problems - Similar Threads - Realm problems

2. Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?: I've noticed that Microsoft still charges me for Minecraft Realms, which I canceled about 3 months ago Jan 9, 2024. It genuinely confuses me because it says in the Microsoft store website that the subscription is already canceled. However, I can see from my transactions that...
  3. Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?: I've noticed that Microsoft still charges me for Minecraft Realms, which I canceled about 3 months ago Jan 9, 2024. It genuinely confuses me because it says in the Microsoft store website that the subscription is already canceled. However, I can see from my transactions that...
  4. REALME Slim Book Touchpad problem ???? 12C-HID Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REALME Slim Book Touchpad problem ???? 12C-HID Not Working: i have tried various youtube tutorials but none of them worked , sometimes it working later on it doesn't , from past one month it working fine but yesterday system get auto updated and its not working again.....
  5. REALME Slim Book Touchpad problem ???? 12C-HID Not Working

REALME Slim Book Touchpad problem ???? 12C-HID Not Working: i have tried various youtube tutorials but none of them worked , sometimes it working later on it doesn't , from past one month it working fine but yesterday system get auto updated and its not working again.....
  6. I have a realme book slim Intel i3 11 generation laptop. My laptop windows 10 setup problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a realme book slim Intel i3 11 generation laptop. My laptop windows 10 setup problem...: I have a windows 10 setup problem OOBEEULA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-realme-book-slim-intel-i3-11-generation/d0b86196-6bce-4c0d-92ba-72adddf999cb
  7. I have a realme book slim Intel i3 11 generation laptop. My laptop windows 10 setup problem...

I have a realme book slim Intel i3 11 generation laptop. My laptop windows 10 setup problem...: I have a windows 10 setup problem OOBEEULA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-realme-book-slim-intel-i3-11-generation/d0b86196-6bce-4c0d-92ba-72adddf999cb
  8. I have a realme book slim Intel i3 11 generation laptop. My laptop windows 10 setup problem...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. realme neckband lagging problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realme neckband lagging problem: i have realme neckband & there is lagging problem of sound.It get connected but sound is not normal,it delays.How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realme-neckband-lagging-problem/693cbaaf-7268-4117-9acc-203da8b15240
  10. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it doesn't create the realm....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. relealm online problem