Windows 10: realme neckband lagging problem

Discus and support realme neckband lagging problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have realme neckband & there is lagging problem of sound.It get connected but sound is not normal,it delays.How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShivamSrivastava6, Mar 6, 2021.

1. realme neckband lagging problem

i have realme neckband & there is lagging problem of sound.It get connected but sound is not normal,it delays.How to fix this?

:)

ShivamSrivastava6, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Mar 6, 2021
  4. realme neckband lagging problem

SteelSeries Siberia Neckband headset

The SteelSeries Siberia Neckband headset is the first neckband headset aimed at gamers. Besides being a neckband headset, SteelSeries further added to its capabilities by including an Xbox 360 adapter. Also included is a detachable volume control that sits on the audio cable.

Show full review

Frederik S, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

realme neckband lagging problem

1. realme neckband lagging problem - Similar Threads - realme neckband lagging

2. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging problems: My computer Cpu and Memory is fine but it Lagging soo much idk why btw cpu usage is 1>12 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-problems/8ab88f69-ab18-4f37-92b7-79240f177fe1
  3. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging problems: My computer Cpu and Memory is fine but it Lagging soo much idk why btw cpu usage is 1>12 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-problems/8ab88f69-ab18-4f37-92b7-79240f177fe1
  4. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging problems: My computer Cpu and Memory is fine but it Lagging soo much idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-problems/8ab88f69-ab18-4f37-92b7-79240f177fe1
  5. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging problems: I can tell you that I'm very frustrated with my computer right now. I only purchased it four months ago and since the day I brought it home I've been having issues. The latest issue is that everything is lagging and taking up an ungodly amount of RAM. I installed more...
  6. Lagging problems

Lagging problems: I can tell you that I'm very frustrated with my computer right now. I only purchased it four months ago and since the day I brought it home I've been having issues. The latest issue is that everything is lagging and taking up an ungodly amount of RAM. I installed more...
  7. realms

realms: long story short i had two realms and cancelled one of them at the end of September. i have been charged for two realms for the past two months i believe. one payment was £6.69 Microsoft realms and the other was £5.59 mojang. I'm very confused and worried that I've been...
  8. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  9. Realm '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realm ': Hi, so I was trying to extend my realm subscription and i can't, because I say that the " product not available for purchase" what I should do?? Alberto, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realm/8cf873ab-1940-4328-a467-727200c327c6
  10. Realm problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realm problems: I tried to hop on one of my friends realms but it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I changed the setting to the same as my brothers, who can play on...