Windows 10: Realme Wireless bluetooth earphones not working with Windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support Realme Wireless bluetooth earphones not working with Windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently brought a realme wireless bluetooth earphones. Initially it got connected to my laptop on first day but from very next day, it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ankur Mathur1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Realme Wireless bluetooth earphones not working with Windows 10 laptop.

I have recently brought a realme wireless bluetooth earphones. Initially it got connected to my laptop on first day but from very next day, it is not getting connected.. When i connect, it gets automatically disconnects in few seconds... Same Earphones works fine with mobile. so it seems to be some Bluetooth driver issue on my windows 10..

I have tried many options like, removing device and reinstalled etc... But it didn't work.

Anyone have any solution for this ?

:)

Ankur Mathur1, Jun 24, 2020

2. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 24, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 24, 2020
  4. JayD6 Win User

Realme Wireless bluetooth earphones not working with Windows 10 laptop.

awei A920bls bluetooth wireless earphones

I cannot connect my awei A920bls bluetooth wireless earphones to my laptop....Please advise...And what is error code 43?

JayD6, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Realme Wireless bluetooth earphones not working with Windows 10 laptop.

1. Realme Wireless bluetooth earphones not working with Windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - Realme Wireless bluetooth

2. My realme wireless earphone is not working properly with my Win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My realme wireless earphone is not working properly with my Win 10 laptop: My realme Bluetooth wireless earphone is in perfect condition and is working at their best when connected to the phone but when I connect them to PC, it is not working well and I am getting very weak and weird audio output. I tried everything but still, the problem persists....
  3. My realme wireless earphone is not working properly with my Win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My realme wireless earphone is not working properly with my Win 10 laptop: My realme Bluetooth wireless earphone is in perfect condition and is working at their best when connected to the phone but when I connect them to PC, it is not working well and I am getting very weak and weird audio output. I tried everything but still, the problem persists....
  4. My realme wireless earphone is not working properly with my Win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  6. bluetooth earphones not working

bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  7. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Wireless Bluetooth earphones stop working when microphone is enabled

Wireless Bluetooth earphones stop working when microphone is enabled: I recently bought this pair of wireless Bluetooth earphones, and it works fine with my phone. When I connect them with my laptop, the audio still works fine. However, when I need to use my microphone in applications like Discord, the audio completely stops working. I tried...
  9. Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting: I have just bought some JAM Bluetooth wireless earphones and they keep disconnecting every 15 minutes whenever I'm on Zoom or Teams calls on Windows. I've gone through audio settings to make sure everything is in order there and tried the basic troubleshooting such as...
  10. Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...: I bought Realme buds wireless bluetooth earbuds recently. I started using them with my phone and it worked just fine. But when I used it with my laptop (Asus FX570UD) it works for sometime and then automatically disconnects and the same problem persists when I reconnect it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop realme wireless is not vissible