Windows 10: realms minecraft windows 10

Discus and support realms minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichmondAiken, Mar 24, 2019.

1. realms minecraft windows 10

My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to fix it?

:)

RichmondAiken, Mar 24, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

realms minecraft windows 10

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

realms minecraft windows 10

1. realms minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - realms minecraft

2. I am trying to connect to a realm to play with my friends on Minecraft, however the loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect to a realm to play with my friends on Minecraft, however the loading...: Can any of you guys help me? I just got Minecraft on my PC and I am trying to get this figured out so I can play with my friend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-connect-to-a-realm-to-play-with-my/f5ea0221-e7f3-4670-8c88-89691c4e4bf6
  3. Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch: Ok, so I was trying to join one of my friend's realms for the first time on Nintendo Switch. I received an invite from him, so I went to accept it, but a message popped up saying that I couldn't play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account was set up. I went to...
  4. Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "loading resource packs" When joining my own minecraft realm: I recently got minecraft windows 10 edition. I can create worlds and join them fine and join servers. But when I created my own minecraft realm, all my friends can join. But for me I always get stuck on "loading resource packs" I have never been able to connect to my own...
  5. Cannot download Realm world on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Realm world on Minecraft Windows 10: I am trying to download the world on a realm I own. I have tried the "download world" button as well as the several in the backup section but after initializing, the download bar displays 0 on both sides and does not do anything. Please help! Example: [ATTACH]...
  6. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing: I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft. I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms: So when I try to delete a texture pack on my realm in the storage and cache it still has the pack on the Realm. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-permanent-texture-pack-on/b4b1d569-4e72-48ad-8c1c-157618e0f5b9
  8. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft: I am having a problem of seeing the realm tab so my friend send me the invitation code and i copied it when i go friends i cant see the realms tab so i told my friends and he did not know it and i was super confused if you know the problem for this it will be...
  9. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...
  10. Minecraft Windows ten Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows ten Realms: On September 29th during Minecon me and my friend tried to access my realm and when we tried to log in it said Joining realm like usual. I waited and it said failed to join realm. I tried to go to a backup save and it failed to revert to backup, and I tried resetting the...