Windows 10: realms minecraft windows 10

Discus and support realms minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichmondAiken, Mar 24, 2019.

1. realms minecraft windows 10

My nephew has beta for minecraft windows 10 edition and he didn't want that. He didn't know he did. does he have to buy it again or is there a way to fix it?

:)

RichmondAiken, Mar 24, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

realms minecraft windows 10

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

realms minecraft windows 10

1. realms minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - realms minecraft

2. Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?: I had two minecraft accounts connected because of the migration a few years ago, and never had issues with this. But I imagine this is the reason why. I have since deleted the one that the realms sub IS NOT connected to, leaving only the account that DOES have a Realms sub....
  3. Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unsub from Minecraft Realms?: I had two minecraft accounts connected because of the migration a few years ago, and never had issues with this. But I imagine this is the reason why. I have since deleted the one that the realms sub IS NOT connected to, leaving only the account that DOES have a Realms sub....
  4. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  5. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  6. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

7. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  8. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  9. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  10. refund minecraft bedrock realm

refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....