Windows 10: realnetworks update installed slimware driverupdate, then I uninstalled with programs...

Discus and support realnetworks update installed slimware driverupdate, then I uninstalled with programs... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I logged in to my personal win10 (update 1809) computer; realplayer update opened, i OK'ed, slimware driverupdate updated drivers for: Intel graphics... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomClements, Dec 21, 2018.

1. realnetworks update installed slimware driverupdate, then I uninstalled with programs...

I logged in to my personal win10 (update 1809) computer; realplayer update opened, i OK'ed, slimware driverupdate updated drivers for: Intel graphics driver; intel USB eXtensible host controller; realtek high definition audio driver; synaptics clickpad driver. now when i RDP to my other computer I mostly get ust a black screen; sometimes I get a session with very blurry screen.

:)

ThomClements, Dec 21, 2018

2. GET RID OF DRIVERUPDATE BY SLIMWARE

Original title: DRIVER UPDATE by SLIMWARE

Duplicate- Merged

I am running Windows 10 and somehow I wound up with this "Driverupdate" by "Slimware." I have tried everything this place has told me and that program keeps comming back. I exited the program from the system tray. ran CCleaner to remove it. I then
    ran regedit and removed every registry entry that could be found. IT HAS BURIED ITSELF SOMEWHERE. The program doesnot show in either CCleaner list or Windows programs list and yet it still keeps showing up telling me I have 4 drivers that need to updated.
    Windows 10 updated all my drivers when I upgraded. If you are stupid enough (like me) to try to run the program you get a page that wants a credit card to buy their software. WHAT CAN I DO TO FIND THIS PROGRAM AND GET RID OF IT ONCE AND FOR ALL. PLEASE

KEITH LANCASTER, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    How to uninstall software "Driver update" SlimWare Utilities.inc?

Hi Lilien,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To uninstall the SlimWare Utilities follow these steps and check if it helps.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the SlimWare Utilities
    and check if it works. To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      SlimWare Utilities and click on
      Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    SlimWare Utilities before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 21, 2018
  4. realnetworks update installed slimware driverupdate, then I uninstalled with programs...

GET RID OF DRIVERUPDATE BY SLIMWARE

I have tried every thing listed here. I deleted from the system tray and ran Windows system uninstaller; ran Regedit to eliminate every registry entry for both Driverupdate and Slimware. IT STILL KEEPS SHOWING UP. It tells me four drivers need to be
    updated then they want credit card info to pay for their software. But, all drivers were supposed to be updated when I upgraded to Windows 10. Is it buried somewhere that my systems cannot find? Why does Windows allow their name to be attached to these
    pirates.

KEITH LANCASTER, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

realnetworks update installed slimware driverupdate, then I uninstalled with programs...

1. realnetworks update installed slimware driverupdate, then I uninstalled with programs... - Similar Threads - realnetworks update installed

2. Is 'DriverUpdate' a legitimate program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is 'DriverUpdate' a legitimate program?: Is 'DriverUpdate' a legitimate program? I keep getting an ad from them stating there is a new version available. Is this required to utilize MS Windows 10?...
  3. how do you uninstall slimware update software / driver update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you uninstall slimware update software / driver update.: It is not listed in programs to do normal uninstall procedure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-slimware-update-software/61f58934-7a57-4e27-9537-f10f4d6a82b9
  4. Slimware Driver Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Slimware Driver Update: How do I block a pop-up from Slimware Driver Updates? Thanks, John *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/slimware-driver-update/2850713d-457a-4f48-9043-342426698ddd
  5. how to delete / remove the slimware program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to delete / remove the slimware program?: how to remove slimware from my pc with WIN 10? I think that this package got loaded and I can not figure out where to unload it. can someone help? thanks...
  6. DRIVERUPDATE PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVERUPDATE PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS 10: drvier update program identified my i7 chip as a pentium d i stopped the install and unstalled the program. Did anyone else have this program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverupdate-program-for-windows-10/5718e61e-604e-4472-b731-49f061288027
  7. How to delete Driverupdate program from laptop

How to delete Driverupdate program from laptop: How to delete driverupdate program from laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-delete-driverupdate-program-from-laptop/70d797f1-d008-4fca-ae88-a5f6866b0208
  8. Slimware Driverupdate

in Cortana
    Slimware Driverupdate: I was trying to download Itunes an it directed me to slimware because I needed to update my driver Does Microsoft atomatically update the drivers or do I purchase this product to update the drivers...
  9. slimware/driverupdate

slimware/driverupdate: I keep getting this popup and do not know how tp stop it. Can u help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/slimwaredriverupdate/d547e63a-6c55-4056-8a45-2ff73448cd8f
  10. Slimware/Driverupdate

Slimware/Driverupdate: Often I receive a pop-up message from Slimware/Driverupdate asking me to start a scan in order to undertake a DriverUpdate scanner. It says I have 9 our of date drivers; 111 up to date drivers and 61 system drivers. If references that I have Microsoft Windows 8.1. Is this...