Windows 10: Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install

Discus and support Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i've just bought a new Mainboard (Gigabyte AORUS B450 Elite), CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 2700x) and RAM (G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB DDR4-3000) and integrated it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jojo016, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Jojo016 Win User

Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install

Hello,

i've just bought a new Mainboard (Gigabyte AORUS B450 Elite), CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 2700x) and RAM (G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB DDR4-3000) and integrated it into my pc. I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903. Usually i used the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" for changing the settings of my headset.
    The manager only installs from the original Realtek driver not from the ones given by the manufacturer. So i tried to install the original ones.

My Problem now is: The Setup starts, tries to uninstall the drivers, requests a restart. After that the setups starts again, detects the pseudo-removed drivers and wants to uninstall them again. Its an endless loop. I already tried following:

- uninstall or update the drivers manually via the "device-manager". Nothing works.
    - disable "HD Controller" in the BIOS, but then i can't install the drivers (respectively they aren't installed after installation+restart)

Any ideas? I'm thankful for everything. Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install :)

P.S.: I'm new to the forum. Sorry if i forget something.

:)

Jojo016, Nov 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install [​IMG]

zbook, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Lanarchy Win User

Realtek HD Audio Driver Version old post

Hey Almighty1,

Thank you for the reply. I actually got it fixed yesterday by using a method briefly mentioned here. A French poster on touslesdrivers.com forums made a step-by-step post on how to combine the .cab files with the WIN64 folder from another download, and then execute the setup file. That worked beautifully and I'm on 8219 now WITH HD Audio Manager.

Lanarchy, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install - Similar Threads - Realteak drivers manager

2. HD audio driver install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD audio driver install: Hi, I have a Lenovo Idea pad S340-15API, and I'm trying to get my HD audio driver to work, its currently hidden, and my audio is crackling horribly, anytime i try to play a game. how do i install the HD driver? I tried and failed to find it on Realtek's website....
  3. HD audio driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD audio driver install: Hi, I have a Lenovo Idea pad S340-15API, and I'm trying to get my HD audio driver to work, its currently hidden, and my audio is crackling horribly, anytime i try to play a game. how do i install the HD driver? I tried and failed to find it on Realtek's website....
  4. Realteak HD Audio driver Windows 10/11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realteak HD Audio driver Windows 10/11 issue: Hello guys. Today I updated to Windows 11 and I thought that maybe after the update I wont face the same problem with the audio. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 for around 2 months. I have always had pretty low sound on it, even tho it has DTS X Ultra, which did not make any...
  5. Realteak HD Audio driver Windows 10/11 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realteak HD Audio driver Windows 10/11 issue: Hello guys. Today I updated to Windows 11 and I thought that maybe after the update I wont face the same problem with the audio. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 for around 2 months. I have always had pretty low sound on it, even tho it has DTS X Ultra, which did not make any...
  6. Realteak

Realteak: After the windows update my audio has stopped working and i am only able to get ehe sound from my monitor or headphones the 5.1 Surround sound will not work only thing working in my subs and center ch BUT thats only with the Test but with video or music notthing..And also...
  7. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  8. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  9. Anyone know where to find realteak HD audio manager installer? I’ve been looking for hours...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know where to find realteak HD audio manager installer? I’ve been looking for hours...: My headset which is a 3.5mm is working, but the mic itself isn’t. I was told by using the Realtek HD audio Manager I could solve this, but it didn’t come installed with my driver and it’s driving me crazy. submitted by /u/JimboIsLit [link] [comments]...
  10. Cannot un-install drivers...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot un-install drivers...: To solve some windows video or audio problems, a lot of advise says to un-install the driver, and restart, and windows will re-install the correct driver. i have a desk top PC and a new Asus note book, and neither gives me the option to un-install a driver in the Device...