Windows 10: Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install

Discus and support Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i've just bought a new Mainboard (Gigabyte AORUS B450 Elite), CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 2700x) and RAM (G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB DDR4-3000) and integrated it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jojo016, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Jojo016 Win User

Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install

Hello,

i've just bought a new Mainboard (Gigabyte AORUS B450 Elite), CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 2700x) and RAM (G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB DDR4-3000) and integrated it into my pc. I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903. Usually i used the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" for changing the settings of my headset.
    The manager only installs from the original Realtek driver not from the ones given by the manufacturer. So i tried to install the original ones.

My Problem now is: The Setup starts, tries to uninstall the drivers, requests a restart. After that the setups starts again, detects the pseudo-removed drivers and wants to uninstall them again. Its an endless loop. I already tried following:

- uninstall or update the drivers manually via the "device-manager". Nothing works.
    - disable "HD Controller" in the BIOS, but then i can't install the drivers (respectively they aren't installed after installation+restart)

Any ideas? I'm thankful for everything. Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install :)

P.S.: I'm new to the forum. Sorry if i forget something.

:)

Jojo016, Nov 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install [​IMG]

zbook, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Lanarchy Win User

Realtek HD Audio Driver Version old post

Hey Almighty1,

Thank you for the reply. I actually got it fixed yesterday by using a method briefly mentioned here. A French poster on touslesdrivers.com forums made a step-by-step post on how to combine the .cab files with the WIN64 folder from another download, and then execute the setup file. That worked beautifully and I'm on 8219 now WITH HD Audio Manager.

Lanarchy, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install - Similar Threads - Realteak drivers manager

2. Drivers Won't Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Won't Install: Windows was taking 2 hours to start up and my computer wouldn't fully shutdown without a hard shutdown, and after running an antivirus I trust it still wasn't fixed. Because of this I decided to reformat my SSD and perform a clean install of Windows 10. After installing I was...
  3. How to install Realtek HD audio manager manually?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to install Realtek HD audio manager manually?: Hello, Realtek was removed from my laptop manually through the control panel and I would like to reinstall it. I've gone to the website and all of the downloads didn't fix my issue. / Match my issue. (I've installed some of them and didn't work.) I've contacted support...
  4. Un-installing a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Un-installing a program: I have Club Pogo installed but can't find it in *Apps* or *Programs* to un-install it. So, how do I go about un-installing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-installing-a-program/938d1bcd-57ba-444f-9683-d5846e2cab3f
  5. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...
  6. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...
  7. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers: Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI why I can't install any of the Realtek hd audio drivers I've tried. [img] Motherboard: Asrock B75M GPU: AMD R7 260x...
  8. Intel HD Video driver will not install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Video driver will not install: Hey guys, I am/was having a BSOD when using my Alienware laptop on battery power. I posted about that in the BSOD thread and they recommended that I use an uninstaller for my nvidia video driver and reinstall the new driver clean, so I did. After the reinstall there...
  9. Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue

Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue: I have Realtek HD audio driver 6.0.1. 8210 and when i try to install the latest driver 6.0.1.8216 windows states i already have the latest version 8210. I have tried the list for windows 10 but without luck...do i have to uninstall 8210 and then re-install 8216....
  10. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices: Hello; Pictures are enclosed and marked accordingly on the bottom Working with Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 OS Build 15063.483 64 Bit x64-Based Processor I have a unique pain in the butt.I built this PC in 2011, and have had no problems with it until April. 2...