Windows 10: Realtec No Advance Settings

Discus and support Realtec No Advance Settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, Im trying to use my laptop mic and headphones at the same time, but realtec does not seperate them into different audio streams. I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kahyzur, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Realtec No Advance Settings

Hi,

Im trying to use my laptop mic and headphones at the same time, but realtec does not seperate them into different audio streams.

I've been looking for hours, but can't find a solution.

Realtec Audio Console from Microsoft Store which was already preinstalled does not have any advance settings

submitted by /u/Kahyzur
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kahyzur, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Realtec No Advance Settings

How to reinstall Realtec HD Audio card?

Windows 10 problem:

Not sure why it has disabled my Realtec HD Audio Manager in January - but I still had generic system sounds.

Have downloaded and installed the new driver v 6.0.1.8198 Feb 2018.

In about 2 weeks all my Windows sounds disappeared - NO YouTube Video sound, No Music files sound, No sound in PPS, and no System sounds.

I was not able to find a cause - all hardware worked fine, Realtec HD Audio Manager displayed correctly, has perfect sound on rear output speakers and front earphones - Right and Left perfectly. Same for SKYPE - good sound.

And yes, my computer was turned on and all sound volumes were 100% with all Audio Player progress bars advancing - silently.

It was recommended as a fix that I uninstall the Realtec audio driver from Device manager .

Here comes the BIG Windows problem:

After rebooting the computer - yes I do have sound that Microsoft highjacked to generic onboard Audio chips.

The Realtec HD Audio device is no longer listed in Device manager, and can not be re-discovered by hardware search even though is still plugged in as always in the MOBO.

I see that there is a major and wide spread confusion between Drivers and Devices.

I have no access to my Realtec HD Audio device(hardware card) to reinstall the Driver that was working all peachy until deleted.

Any search on the web becomes useless as it always directs to Device manager and Realtec HD Audio that is supposed to be in there to update/reinstall the Driver (software).

Again - is there anyone who can help me to reinstall the not-missing missing hardware?

Many thanks in advance

TonyH

TonyHnilica, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Realtec No Advance Settings

1. Realtec No Advance Settings - Similar Threads - Realtec Advance Settings

2. Advanced settings in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced settings in bios: Hello, just wanted to know if there's any way to go into advanced settings in bios. It seems to be missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings-in-bios/b53919b6-ba34-4846-8f5d-cace45377d44
  3. Advanced boot settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced boot settings: Hey, I was in msconfig in boot settings I went to advanced settings then I changed the number of processor to 1 then I click apply and restarted my pc, when it started I logged on went to boot settings advanced settings and when I clicked on the number of proccessors drop...
  4. advanced settings

advanced settings: Where is advanced settings in the new edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings/ea830429-b77f-4e91-9bfe-3e0ced9c8d11
  5. Realtec stereo mix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtec stereo mix: I can not get the Realtec stereo mix to activate. Help please. Thanks Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtec-stereo-mix/021cfbd7-0f5a-4540-9e94-6305c0ae3c84
  6. advanced power settings

advanced power settings: Hi all, Its very frustrating that I am not getting all the options in x1 yoga 3rd gen computer. i have tried powercfg -attributes 19cbb8fa-5279-450e-9fac-8a3d5fedd0c1 12bbebe6-58d6-4636-95bb-3217ef867c1a -attrib_hide for showing the wireless option but no luck ! tried...
  7. EXTERNAL SPEAKERS REALTEC NECESSARY?

EXTERNAL SPEAKERS REALTEC NECESSARY?: I just purchased external speakers for my PC desktop. The sound is great and they are actually portable and bluetooth ready. I keep seeing Realtec as my sound speakers. Do I still need it? or do my external speakers run by themselves. Should I disable Realtec or is running...
  8. Advanced Security Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security Settings: I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there are a number of...
  9. Feedback realtec audio

Feedback realtec audio: I am getting feedback. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-realtec-audio/302a48a7-cc59-45c9-8b67-918aa599990b
  10. Edge Advanced Settings

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Advanced Settings: I have a quick question about the "Open sites in apps" setting: [img] Currently, mine is switched off; but I don't understand what changes when I turn it on. I thought "open sites in apps" only applied to IOS devices because of limited browser support on phones. Can...