Windows 10: Realtech audio driver bugg !

Discus and support Realtech audio driver bugg ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After last patch win 10 removed the driver and crash when i try to reinstall it !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hippis, May 15, 2022.

1. Hippis Win User

Realtech audio driver bugg !

After last patch win 10 removed the driver and crash when i try to reinstall it !

:)

Hippis, May 15, 2022

2. RealTech Audio issue with skype calling

I have updated the RealTech HD Audio driver to the latest version. I then deleted the RealTech Device from my PC and restarted. I was able to Voice Record from my PC . But when I log into Skype, within a few seconds of a call, my microphone goes mute automatically.
    Sometimes when I choose the Call Quality (within Skype) I can choose the RealTech device and the mute shuts off for a few minutes. It then mutes itself within a few seconds. I have the Anniversary Update of Windows 10. Please help me resolve this problem.

DonRiceDPR, May 15, 2022
  3. FREEZING PC BY INSTALLING THE REALTECH AUDIO DRIVER

Hi, the BIG issue is when i install realtech audio driver in my PC then after 6 or 7 minute my pc starts freezing. And when i uninstall this driver, then my PC running smoothly... WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS ISSUE!!!!

SAYEEDAJMAL, May 15, 2022
  4. Realtech audio driver bugg !

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Realtech audio driver bugg !

1. Realtech audio driver bugg ! - Similar Threads - Realtech audio driver

2. New Realtech universal audio driver 11/14/23 allows use of microphone and computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Realtech universal audio driver 11/14/23 allows use of microphone and computer to sleep: Have been unable to use microphone as it causes the computer to fail to sleep. Have tried everything, literally. Realteck just made an update driver available 11/14/23. I installed the new driver, and my computer now sleeps as it should with the microphone installed and left...
  3. New Realtech universal audio driver 11/14/23 allows use of microphone and computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Realtech universal audio driver 11/14/23 allows use of microphone and computer to sleep: Have been unable to use microphone as it causes the computer to fail to sleep. Have tried everything, literally. Realteck just made an update driver available 11/14/23. I installed the new driver, and my computer now sleeps as it should with the microphone installed and left...
  4. bugg bluescreen sur windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bugg bluescreen sur windows 11: Bonjour, Cela fait maintenant quelques jours que je me bats pour essayer de résoudre ce problème:J'ai commencé à avoir des blues screens réguliers principalement quand le pc monte en charge jeu/téléchargement lourd/gros programme avec tout un florilège de code d'erreur:Dans...
  5. bugg bluescreen sur windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bugg bluescreen sur windows 11: Bonjour, Cela fait maintenant quelques jours que je me bats pour essayer de résoudre ce problème:J'ai commencé à avoir des blues screens réguliers principalement quand le pc monte en charge jeu/téléchargement lourd/gros programme avec tout un florilège de code d'erreur:Dans...
  6. audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio driver: no audio output device installed shown. but I install Realtek audio driver, but it shown cross sign in the sound option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver/31afe864-1efc-4b12-b408-a145b01afe0a
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition bugg?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition bugg?: When I join minecraft.net, I could download a few weeks ago, but now the offer has suddenly disappeared, why is that? Minecraft Windows 10 Edition bugg?
  8. FREEZING PC BY INSTALLING THE REALTECH AUDIO DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FREEZING PC BY INSTALLING THE REALTECH AUDIO DRIVER: Hi, the BIG issue is when i install realtech audio driver in my PC then after 6 or 7 minute my pc starts freezing. And when i uninstall this driver, then my PC running smoothly... WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS ISSUE!!!!...
  9. Realtech audio, crackling speakers, static, after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtech audio, crackling speakers, static, after update: So far as I can see, all of similar threads have been closed - not because they have been fixed, but... So, again, as far as I can see, the "solutions" are: Dumb down the speakers and audio - CD quality, remove enhancements, etc. NOT A SOLUTION Dumb down /...
  10. ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ?

in Windows 10 Support
    ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ?: hi all I have just noticed in my task manager the on start-up I have double files in the realteck folder [img] the share the same properties dialogue box and the go to location goes to the same file ..is it safe to delete the doubles ? 55121